www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008.
The Sims 3 Disaster EP - Printable Version

+- www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008. (https://www.simsforums.com)
+-- Forum: The Sims 3 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Ideas (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: The Sims 3 Disaster EP (/showthread.php?tid=4233)

The Sims 3 Disaster EP - Scene23 - 05-01-2009 01:07 AM

Since the Sims and SimCity originate from the same creator, I've always envisioned one day that they would create an expansion for the Sims 2, where they take most of the disasters from SimCity and put them in the game.

So do you think it would add excitement if EA created a EP in the future for the Sims 3, where just like seasons, unpredictable weather, like tornados, hurricanes (since Sunset Valley has a coastal line), or even add earthquakes?

With earthquakes, clumsy sims would be falling all over the place   {lol} {lol}.

I don't know, I would for sure get it if they ever would. {clap}

But your houses won't suffer any significant damage, maybe just a lot of trash that your sims have to pick up from their house.

Re: The Sims 3 Disaster EP - CountryGal4132 - 05-01-2009 01:10 AM

nice idea!  I would definitely get it, I like the idea of natural disasters!  And clumsy sims would be fun to watch.  And kleptos and other evil hearted sims would take advantage of the situation.  On a side note, I wonder if kleptos could ever steal a car.

Re: The Sims 3 Disaster EP - pablo247 - 05-01-2009 11:01 AM

Hey, this would be an awesome EP! I would definately buy it.
It would be cool if after a tornado or something, your sims and their family could help do up the house.
Like painting and picking up all the wreckage. Would be great family time! haha. {clap}

Although, disasters might happen too often..
Like in many sims 2 EP's, they kind of overuse things...

However, this would be very cool.

Re: The Sims 3 Disaster EP - b-rad - 06-01-2009 12:16 AM

It wouldnt be the first EP that i would buy,  but it sounds interesting

Re: The Sims 3 Disaster EP - The Adam Diamond - 06-01-2009 02:50 AM

It sounds interesting. But maybe not a whole EP dedicated to it. If it was intertwined with another EP, it would be more fun. *coughmacrocosmicaladventurescough*

Cause, what items, apart from a bomb shelter and some earthquake detectors would they add?

PLus, it would have to be A) Random, and B) Very rare.

I wouldn't want my poorsimmies to redoup their town, only to have another disaster happen.

Re: The Sims 3 Disaster EP - Lauren411 - 18-01-2009 07:14 PM

I love that idea, i mean it would really step up the game i mean make it like total reality,and u know some things in the game could really need some pickups such as the baby interactions,but anyways that idea rocks.