www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008.
The Official SimsForums.net Anniversary Topic - Printable Version

+- www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008. (https://www.simsforums.com)
+-- Forum: The Sims Forums Community (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Website Feedback & Suggestions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+--- Thread: The Official SimsForums.net Anniversary Topic (/showthread.php?tid=4783)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

The Official SimsForums.net Anniversary Topic - matt - 12-03-2009 12:50 PM

Post all your anniversary messages in here, whether it be your best memories, stories from the forums, friends you made, that kind of thing!

Happy 1st Anniversary everyone!
{party}

Re: The Official SimsForums.net Anniversary Topic - ambz. - 12-03-2009 01:45 PM

OMGGGG;
i remember so little xD
i remember i was a TOTAL noob back in the dayy.
then i made my close friends.
then i made a few other friends.
then i made enemies.
oh good times.

Re: The Official SimsForums.net Anniversary Topic - Happysimsdude - 12-03-2009 01:47 PM

HAPPY FIRST ANNIVERSARY TO EVERYONE!!!!!!!!! {woot} {woot} {woot} {woot}

Re: The Official SimsForums.net Anniversary Topic - Earth Mama - 12-03-2009 02:30 PM

Happy anniversary!  {woot} I became a regular just yesterday!!!! {clap}

Re: The Official SimsForums.net Anniversary Topic - gothika - 12-03-2009 09:56 PM

(12-03-2009 01:45 PM){ α m b e r } link Wrote:OMGGGG;
i remember so little xD
i remember i was a TOTAL noob back in the dayy.
then i made my close friends.
then i made a few other friends.
then i made enemies.
oh good times.
ROFL. Sameee.
Big GrinD omggg your like one of my besties on here.

Re: The Official SimsForums.net Anniversary Topic - b-rad - 12-03-2009 10:20 PM

Oh gosh.

I remember when I first joined. My fist friends were Chanel and Allison. We were in the forum games ALL night! When one of us left, we got all sad, but when they came back, the gang was together. We started a Harry Potter club. I was Ron, Chanel was Harry, and Allison was Hermione. Then I got to be friends with some other people, like Cassie and Yummy and Rena.

Re: The Official SimsForums.net Anniversary Topic - gothika - 12-03-2009 10:26 PM

(12-03-2009 10:20 PM)MЯ.BЯΛD link Wrote:Oh gosh.

I remember when I first joined. My fist friends were Chanel and Allison. We were in the forum games ALL night! When one of us left, we got all sad, but when they came back, the gang was together. We started a Harry Potter club. I was Ron, Chanel was Harry, and Allison was Hermione. Then I got to be friends with some other people, like Cassie and Yummy and Rena.
Ah I remember how we became friends. It over some project you had to do.
And I had mad photoshop skills xD

I forgot how I became friends with alot of people XD

Re: The Official SimsForums.net Anniversary Topic - b-rad - 12-03-2009 10:32 PM

I remember that!!!

I got a 95 on that project  8)

Re: The Official SimsForums.net Anniversary Topic - gothika - 12-03-2009 10:36 PM

Congrats Big Grin

Ah good times =]
Dudeee Winter Break was amazing. Cause I made alot of friends,and became a regular  {woot}

Re: The Official SimsForums.net Anniversary Topic - Chanel - 12-03-2009 10:59 PM

Awwww, good times!
I was a noob too! ZOMG, I wish I could just delete all of my noob posts... but then I would only have like 2,000 so nevermind XD