www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008.
A Formal Introduction - Printable Version

+- www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008. (https://www.simsforums.com)
+-- Forum: The Sims Forums Community (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Introductions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: A Formal Introduction (/showthread.php?tid=5511)

A Formal Introduction - hansthesockmonkey - 20-04-2009 03:56 AM

So I joined on march 19, 2008 I believe and I still haven't introduced myself!  {lol}
Anyways, my real name is Regan (pronounced like reegan, not like megan).
I live in oklahoma. Blegh! Its kind of lame and boring here, but my school is amazing.
I do ballet quite often. I used to take ballet 5 days a week with company class on saturdays, but I have cut back recently and only take class 3 days a week in addition to the classes I take at school. (I go to a performing arts school.) My friends and I are obsessed with modeling and fashion.
I love love love the sims and have been playing since the sims 1. I am very excited for the sims 3 and it cannot come sooner!!!

And as if I haven't written enough, I am obsessed with the band tokyo police club, whose singer, dave monks, is the most beautiful thing placed on earth minus this one guy at my school.

So I think that may be enough info! Lol

Re: A Formal Introduction - itslauren:) - 20-04-2009 04:02 AM

yeah ive seen ya around

Re: A Formal Introduction - hansthesockmonkey - 20-04-2009 05:48 AM

"Ohhhh" haha yes

Re: A Formal Introduction - Bat - 21-04-2009 03:56 AM

Welcome!

Re: A Formal Introduction - -[gooey kablooey]- - 21-04-2009 10:08 PM

Hai again! Nice to see your finally introducing yourself Tongue

Re: A Formal Introduction - Majick - 22-04-2009 03:14 AM

Well!

A Formal Hello to you then, Regan!

:3

Re: A Formal Introduction - hansthesockmonkey - 22-04-2009 09:07 PM

Well good day jen!  Tongue {lol}

Re: A Formal Introduction - 2qewl4u - 23-04-2009 12:45 PM

WTG introducing yourself over a year later! XD I signed up on the same day you did {woot} A fromal welcome to you, Regan! (That's a pretty name)