www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008.
Any New Pics Of Pregnancy From The Fan-Event? (Or Info) - Printable Version

+- www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008. (https://www.simsforums.com)
+-- Forum: The Sims 3 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General Sims 3 Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Any New Pics Of Pregnancy From The Fan-Event? (Or Info) (/showthread.php?tid=5808)

Any New Pics Of Pregnancy From The Fan-Event? (Or Info) - thesims3dude - 17-05-2009 06:01 PM

I was just wondering if there were any new pictures or info of pregnancy from the fan event last week in Holland... any help would be appreciated...  8)

Re: Any New Pics Of Pregnancy From The Fan-Event? (Or Info) - hansthesockmonkey - 17-05-2009 07:37 PM

I read on snootys twitter that at the last minute ea said they couldn't take pictures anymore.

Re: Any New Pics Of Pregnancy From The Fan-Event? (Or Info) - Cassie - 17-05-2009 07:39 PM

Eh. {ohmy}
Aw, that sucks. I was looking forward to picture. =\

It's only because the game is so close that I'm not TOO affected by anything now.

Re: Any New Pics Of Pregnancy From The Fan-Event? (Or Info) - gothika - 17-05-2009 07:47 PM

XD
I bet EA only said that because they were going to take a picture of a newborn baby. LOL.

Re: Any New Pics Of Pregnancy From The Fan-Event? (Or Info) - 2qewl4u - 18-05-2009 08:46 AM

Pictures and updates don't get me excited anymore Tongue