www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008.
do you like sunset valley or riverview better? - Printable Version

+- www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008. (https://www.simsforums.com)
+-- Forum: The Sims 3 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General Sims 3 Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: do you like sunset valley or riverview better? (/showthread.php?tid=6162)

Pages: 1 2

do you like sunset valley or riverview better? - 0mgitssims4me - 05-06-2009 05:15 AM

just wondering
'

Re: do you like sunset valley or riverview better? - sim323 - 05-06-2009 05:58 AM

i cant get riverview to download Sad now that I bought from EA they won't offer to help any of usĀ  {cursing}
but I THINK i'll like riverview more

Re: do you like sunset valley or riverview better? - 0mgitssims4me - 05-06-2009 06:17 AM

i have a mac and it took me 2 trys to get it
do you have a mac or a p.c.

Re: do you like sunset valley or riverview better? - sim323 - 05-06-2009 06:25 AM

PC

Re: do you like sunset valley or riverview better? - xosimfreekox - 26-06-2009 07:44 PM

if ur having trouble downloading the riverview or ne other items for that matter from the sims 3 website once u hit the download button it should pop up in the main window that appers when u load the game up under the downloads tab. once its there u should b able to select it and hit the install button which should move it to ur game

Re: do you like sunset valley or riverview better? - FISHYCRACKERS - 26-06-2009 08:25 PM

If you want to find the riverview download, on the sims 3 sight simply type Riverview in the help box. That's how i did it. On topic, i like Sunset Valley more, so far i've found Riverview to be pretty confusing.

Re: do you like sunset valley or riverview better? - sim323 - 26-06-2009 09:19 PM

(26-06-2009 07:44 PM)xosimfreekox link Wrote:if ur having trouble downloading the riverview or ne other items for that matter from the sims 3 website once u hit the download button it should pop up in the main window that appers when u load the game up under the downloads tab. once its there u should b able to select it and hit the install button which should move it to ur game
I had to illegally download it (i already bought the sims so whatever...) and it worked
I think its not working for me because my computer rejects internet explorer for some reason

anyways i had more fun in sunset valley but river view is still really fun

Re: do you like sunset valley or riverview better? - Zan - 26-06-2009 09:44 PM

(26-06-2009 09:19 PM)Yo! who ate my cheese!@ link Wrote:[quote author=xosimfreekox link=topic=6449.msg253947#msg253947 date=1246041856]
if ur having trouble downloading the riverview or ne other items for that matter from the sims 3 website once u hit the download button it should pop up in the main window that appers when u load the game up under the downloads tab. once its there u should b able to select it and hit the install button which should move it to ur game
I had to illegally download it (i already bought the sims so whatever...) and it worked
I think its not working for me because my computer rejects internet explorer for some reason

anyways i had more fun in sunset valley but river view is still really fun
[/quote]

You know my computer does the same thing. Ever sense I change to firefox my comp never wants to go back.

Re: do you like sunset valley or riverview better? - Random Chaos - 26-06-2009 10:54 PM

I don't really like eather

Re: do you like sunset valley or riverview better? - phoebe91 - 28-06-2009 03:25 AM

I like Sunset Valley. The other one is boring to me :/