www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008.
scan your own face? - Printable Version

+- www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008. (https://www.simsforums.com)
+-- Forum: The Sims 3 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General Sims 3 Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: scan your own face? (/showthread.php?tid=66)

Pages: 1 2 3

scan your own face? - simgrapes - 17-03-2008 12:03 AM

Im not sure how many people have heard of this, but in Tiger Wood PGA Tour 08 on ps3 and 360, a game made by EA sports, there is a feature where you can use a picture of your face to have the game make a face nearly identical to your own. I have the game and have used and I know it works. You can actually still tweak it a little even afterwords, or you can make a face manually. Do you guys think a feature like this should be in the Sims 3?

Re: scan your own face? - Munsta - 17-03-2008 12:04 AM

I would like this to be a feature in TS3 but from what I know, it won't be! :'(

Re: scan your own face? - simgrapes - 17-03-2008 12:08 AM

I personally think it take a lot of the fun out of the Create A Sim feature. I just wanted to know if you guys liked the idea, as far as I know their not even considering a feature like this, mainly because its online server based and the sims has way to many users to be fludde with pictures of people to process.

Re: scan your own face? - Munsta - 17-03-2008 12:09 AM

I think they had a feature that allowed you to do this in TS1....maybe something along the lines of that...I dunno

Re: scan your own face? - Leafy - 17-03-2008 12:10 AM

It would be pretty cool, but would also take a lot of the fun out of it.

It would be so nice to just scan my face in to the game... I've tried simming myself a million times, but it's so hard because my facial structure sort of clashes with most of the sims faces.

Re: scan your own face? - Munsta - 17-03-2008 12:11 AM

Yea, the only thing we are forgetting though is that we are real and sims are...almost real, so it would look like your head stuck on an animated body Tongue

Re: scan your own face? - Leafy - 17-03-2008 12:13 AM

That would be rather disturbing.

One person made an incredibly realistic Orlando Bloom sim... I nearly fell of my chair in shock. It looked so real.

Re: scan your own face? - Munsta - 17-03-2008 12:14 AM

Lmao! Yeah I like it when people create realistic sims!

Re: scan your own face? - simmy1smeeve - 17-03-2008 12:30 AM

Scanning your face to make a sim? Scaaaary!! :o

Re: scan your own face? - Egypt87771 - 17-03-2008 12:41 AM

That's.....disturbing haha.