www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008.
What are you thinking right now? - Printable Version

+- www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008. (https://www.simsforums.com)
+-- Forum: The Sims Forums Community (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: What are you thinking right now? (/showthread.php?tid=7360)

Re: What are you thinking right now? - serp3821 - 19-03-2010 11:04 PM

(19-03-2010 02:12 PM)CassieeBethh link Wrote:Luckily I can play on top graphics. But my game loves to have frequent periods where it crashes to desktop. It simply adores doing it.

I absolutely hate it when that happens! Gets me so mad. I used to actually talk to my computer "please, don't crash. what have I ever done to you" seriously, I went to extremes like that.

What ever happened to Sam??

Re: What are you thinking right now? - Cassie - 19-03-2010 11:08 PM

James Corden IS A LEGEND. <3

He's trending on Twitter after that, lmaooo.

Steven, I have no idea. I think SF is boring for him now. This is why I need FB, because now I never hear from him. Assuming he's still using his FB, right? He left Twitter too.

Re: What are you thinking right now? - gothika - 19-03-2010 11:08 PM

He said he won't be on as much. Mostly due to school. :[
And other reasons Smile

bahah Steven. I've done the same thing. Ah only if computers could talk back.  ;P

I need new headphones. and I love Mike Smile
GET A FACEBOOK CASSIE :3

Re: What are you thinking right now? - serp3821 - 19-03-2010 11:11 PM

yes Cassie! we order you Tongue lol

I remember I went through that stage, where I didn't go on SF from June until September or something because it just bored me tbh. now I'm back Tongue

ugh, uts 3:10 pm already
oh and I'm not going to that club
anyways, I was gonna go but I knew that I wasn't gonna like the ppl there

Re: What are you thinking right now? - Cassie - 19-03-2010 11:18 PM

Well it is boring here now tbh, no one posts enough. Like I think I post quite a bit tbh. But half of you just stare at threads and don't say anything. It's best to just say something random even if you don't know how to respond, just to get it going again. =]]

Re: What are you thinking right now? - serp3821 - 19-03-2010 11:21 PM

(19-03-2010 11:18 PM)CassieeBethh link Wrote:Well it is boring here now tbh, no one posts enough. Like I think I post quite a bit tbh. But half of you just stare at threads and don't say anything. It's best to just say something random even if you don't know how to respond, just to get it going again. =]]

I know what you mean!!!
Like there are people online and no one replies. I just sign out
its not like the old days Sad

Re: What are you thinking right now? - Cassie - 19-03-2010 11:23 PM

Doesn't help we've now lost half the regulars too. The forum is slowly crumbling to its final death. *sigh*

Re: What are you thinking right now? - gothika - 19-03-2010 11:25 PM

(19-03-2010 11:18 PM)CassieeBethh link Wrote:Well it is boring here now tbh, no one posts enough. Like I think I post quite a bit tbh. But half of you just stare at threads and don't say anything. It's best to just say something random even if you don't know how to respond, just to get it going again. =]]
xD
I reply. o:

Yeah it's crumpling. :[
There's like only few regulars.

Re: What are you thinking right now? - Cassie - 19-03-2010 11:30 PM

Not you two [Sommie and Stevo]. I think it's me, [removed], Ahmed and Steven who are the foundation, frequent posters with a few drop-ins from others, which is quite upsetting.

Re: What are you thinking right now? - gothika - 19-03-2010 11:31 PM

Ohhh. Kay.
yer. it's dying. I guess we all have lives now :[