www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008.
What are you thinking right now? - Printable Version

+- www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008. (https://www.simsforums.com)
+-- Forum: The Sims Forums Community (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: What are you thinking right now? (/showthread.php?tid=7360)

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Minty - 23-07-2012 05:39 PM

Listeningtomusic DancingAlien Happy birthday Ollie! Listeningtomusic DancingAlien

If I manage to stay away the rest of today, it will be amazing. Think one of those energy vampires must have got me in the night.

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

RE: What are you thinking right now? - serp3821 - 25-07-2012 07:01 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLLIE!

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Ollie - 25-07-2012 11:09 AM

Thanks everyone.

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 25-07-2012 04:20 PM

Right now I'm thinking about avocados.

:mw_hmmm:

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Minty - 25-07-2012 06:57 PM

[Image: 25ioxlt.jpg]

Sohappy Bwahaharoll Yahoo
[Image: 1z2j2vp.jpg]

Words - Cannot -Express - Sheer - Bwaaaaagasmness - Of - Moment

[Image: 29ep1c8.jpg]

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Ollie - 26-07-2012 10:38 AM

I never suspected that those people that I know would be doing such a disgusting thing. Sad

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Minty - 26-07-2012 11:18 AM

(26-07-2012 10:38 AM)Ollie Wrote:  I never suspected that those people that I know would be doing such a disgusting thing. Sad
We have a term for that in this country, "bored housewife"! Biggrin

Joking aside, if there's one thing I've learned down the years, is never get your faith too high with people. I don't mean be cynical of them, but I have noticed especially over the last decade people are far more selfish than ever.

Years ago I ran into someone I'd been at the same school with, & they told me a guy called Dominic - who was about the straightest guy I thought I ever knew, never would do you a bad turn if he could do you a good one - was the current "talk of the steamie". He'd been living with some girl, the relationship fizzled out, and he moved out one day.

The first she knew he was gone was when she returned home from work to their flat to find it stripped bare of all furnishings, TV, etc, even the bed.

RE: What are you thinking right now? - serp3821 - 26-07-2012 11:52 AM

laying in bed

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Ollie - 26-07-2012 11:54 AM

These people im talking about are my age doing "stuff" (well at least from what ive gathered) and seriously I thought maybe I would meet one or two wired people doing that, but it turns out that around 5 people I know are doing that "Stuff" and I feel really awkward. (PS the "stuff" is illegal)

Another thing is that People in my group that I hang out with in school have been Bullying some poor kid (though I don't know the full story and he may be the one who starts it), now we have been warned the next time it happens we will all be suspended, even if we were just standing around (Which is what I do), unless we are trying to stop it. The problem is that if I report it, then all my "friends" are going to be suspended and I'm just going to be all alone and looking like that goody-two shoes kid who nobody wants to hang out with. If I don't report it I will most likely get suspended and therefore im screwed either way.

Wow, it's time for bed. Big Grin

Oh and I have girl troubles, but I'll get to that later. Tongue

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 26-07-2012 02:27 PM

Night Ollie. Sounds like you need a new group of people!