www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008.
What are you thinking right now? - Printable Version

+- www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008. (https://www.simsforums.com)
+-- Forum: The Sims Forums Community (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: What are you thinking right now? (/showthread.php?tid=7360)

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Minty - 27-07-2012 10:07 AM

(26-07-2012 11:54 AM)Ollie Wrote:  These people im talking about are my age doing "stuff" (well at least from what ive gathered) and seriously I thought maybe I would meet one or two wired people doing that, but it turns out that around 5 people I know are doing that "Stuff" and I feel really awkward. (PS the "stuff" is illegal)

Another thing is that People in my group that I hang out with in school have been Bullying some poor kid (though I don't know the full story and he may be the one who starts it), now we have been warned the next time it happens we will all be suspended, even if we were just standing around (Which is what I do), unless we are trying to stop it. The problem is that if I report it, then all my "friends" are going to be suspended and I'm just going to be all alone and looking like that goody-two shoes kid who nobody wants to hang out with. If I don't report it I will most likely get suspended and therefore im screwed either way.

Wow, it's time for bed. Big Grin

Oh and I have girl troubles, but I'll get to that later. Tongue
If they are taking it when around you & you don't feel comfortable, make your excuses & leave. I used to do so all the time at uni with people openly smoking tobacco or pot. Anything stronger & I wouldn't have anything to do with them full stop.

If the people in your group are continuing to bully some kid & you all stand to go down because of it, quite aside from the moral side of it (that is, what if it was you getting bullied? I know kids can be cruel & all that, but after Columbine I'm amazed this sort of s**t still goes on, you never know what revenge that person may take), you & the others need to make it clear to the perpetrators it isn't acceptable they're happy to see ALL of you getting busted because they won't let some beef they have with someone else go. They're the one with the problem, not the rest of you.

As for girl troubles, I recommend Oil Of Evening Primrose Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

RE: What are you thinking right now? - serp3821 - 27-07-2012 10:13 AM

thinking about the Greek Islands. I SERIOUSLY have to go there. I hope to save enough money so I can go on holiday to Greece.

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 27-07-2012 12:04 PM

@Steven: The Greek Islands are a great place to visit. Very hot, pretty much all year, if you like that kind of thing, and tasty food (although possibly not the easiest place for vegetarians as there are lots of meat dishes).

@Ollie: For girl troubles I would recommend chocolate. For her or for you, or for both of you!

I shall eat some on your behalf, it that would help.

*Nobly consumes bar of choc*

Smile

RE: What are you thinking right now? - serp3821 - 27-07-2012 09:21 PM

well I'm not a fan of hot weather but I like hot days only for a few days as long as I'm in a air conditioned room.

should I get a haircut or not? hmmm

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Minty - 29-07-2012 12:10 PM

Next door are unnaturally quiet. Therefore they must all be hungover again. Biggrin

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Ollie - 30-07-2012 10:34 PM

No, it can't be. I can't be going off games, or at least not now.

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Minty - 01-08-2012 08:53 AM

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand summer's over! First of August, & it's bucketing rain Dodgy

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Ollie - 01-08-2012 09:07 AM

Wow. I just realised how creepy your siggy is. Big Grin

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Minty - 01-08-2012 11:06 PM

LOL! The skull with the world map on it was the old Evil Dictators logo.

[Image: 136517.jpg]

There's something so beautiful in getting the point that gets you promoted to Lieutenant-General rank in BF2 by firing a noob tube at some hapless infantryman that's been so pleased at managing to avoid everyone else's bullet by bunny hopping around like he's Peter Rabbit on crack.

The delight of his screaming tantrum post about how the likes of me should not be allowed into the server, followed by the artery busting outrage that it got me promoted to the second highest rank in the game as a result.
Tease Ah, drown me in the sweet water of your seethe! Yahoo

RE: What are you thinking right now? - bobert26 - 02-08-2012 11:44 AM

I want to watch the Lion King.