www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008.
What are you thinking right now? - Printable Version

+- www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008. (https://www.simsforums.com)
+-- Forum: The Sims Forums Community (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: What are you thinking right now? (/showthread.php?tid=7360)

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 02-08-2012 05:34 PM

And I would like some cheese cake. Baked lemon cheese cake. So hungry today it's crazy.

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Minty - 02-08-2012 08:59 PM

LOL! There used to be a guy at a place I worked at year's ago whose devotion to cheesecake was all consuming. He'd eat one for his lunch every Friday, spoon in one hand, other arm around the plate like he was protecting it.

I swear he growled if anyone came near him when he had his Friday cheesecake, like a rottweiler with a big juicy bone from the butchers. Biggrin

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Ollie - 03-08-2012 11:54 AM

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110423234413AAMq7YM
LOL.

RE: What are you thinking right now? - bobert26 - 03-08-2012 12:09 PM

Haha, that top answer's great.

I'm about to watch Hercules. :]

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 03-08-2012 03:31 PM

Trolltastic, Ollie Smile

Right now I'm thinking that it would be great if I could just turn the clock hands forward a couple of hours. I'm not normally one for wishing my life away, but it's a case of sitting in hot office waiting for my computer to catch up with me, versus sitting in air-conditioned bar waiting for my next drink to be mixed, so clock-fixing would win today.

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Minty - 05-08-2012 12:40 PM

Maybe I need new glasses. There's reports in some of the newspapers today there was a tornado in Glasgow yesterday. Omg

Which is funny because I was in there yesterday afternoon. As it was a blazing hot sunny day I think I may have spotted it if there was one lurking about.

It's not as they're hard to see if you are within a 30 mile radius of one, are they?

Or if you are close to one.

In case you didn't know, that man was in a tornado.

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

RE: What are you thinking right now? - gothika - 05-08-2012 03:29 PM

If you told me that we're going somewhere at a certain time, then be ready at that time. I hate waiting on people.

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Minty - 08-08-2012 09:51 PM

I'm thinking there are invisible ants in the house as I keep getting a feeling ones are crawling up my legs when there's nothing there (it's just prickly heat I know, but all the same it's annoying!)

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

RE: What are you thinking right now? - gothika - 08-08-2012 10:56 PM

stupid medication

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Freakziilla - 13-08-2012 03:43 PM

I haven't played Sims in over a year...
But after googling my old email address (just to check if anything embarrassing shows up^^), I discovered this forum again. (I registered in '08 and haven't been online since '10 or something).
Might as well spend the whole day installing all of the Sims games and expansion packs again... It's not like I should be studying for university or anything. Wacko