www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008.
What are you thinking right now? - Printable Version

+- www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008. (https://www.simsforums.com)
+-- Forum: The Sims Forums Community (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: What are you thinking right now? (/showthread.php?tid=7360)

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Ollie - 19-08-2012 12:40 AM

I can't wait until every country currently using the imperial system begins to use the metric system. Tongue

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 20-08-2012 03:43 PM

I'm thinking that I might make a fish pie.

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Ollie - 20-08-2012 11:00 PM

ZOMG, GTA V screenshots! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Tongue Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

RE: What are you thinking right now? - gothika - 21-08-2012 05:06 AM

I should be asleep.

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Minty - 21-08-2012 07:33 PM

Some more of our cousins came over for the afternoon (the only ones I like - their dad is from a very "old school" Windrush family, so the kids make Andrew "Gentleman" Carlson look like an ASBO case!).

I'm thinking maybe I shouldn't have told young Alex & Amber about the fun you can have with plastic litre bottles of coke & a packet of Mentos?

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 21-08-2012 09:13 PM

But they'll have so much fun!

Right now I'm thinking that the short rain shower we had a few hours ago was bliss as it knocked this awful humidity down a few per cent for a while.

Now I'm thinking that I should have a drink with some ice cubes in it.

Now I'm thinking that I wish I had a bendy straw for aforementioned drink with ice cubes.

Now I'm thinking that my mind is wandering and I should go and lie it down!

RE: What are you thinking right now? - gothika - 22-08-2012 12:42 AM

my roommate seems cool

RE: What are you thinking right now? - bobert26 - 22-08-2012 03:29 AM

I'm locked out!! Sad

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Minty - 23-08-2012 11:48 AM

I'm thinking maybe Hearts won't be completely humiliated by Liverpool tonight - maybe they'll only lose by four goals Headers

One of their players costs as much as our entire squad - greatest mismatch since Christians vs Lions in the colluseum.

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 23-08-2012 03:14 PM

Nah Right now I'm trying to work out what happened to my new trainers. I put them somewhere. The shoe cupboard, one might suggest, but no.

Tonight's match is your home team versus mine, Minty!

Fryingpan Yes