www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008.
What are you thinking right now? - Printable Version

+- www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008. (https://www.simsforums.com)
+-- Forum: The Sims Forums Community (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: What are you thinking right now? (/showthread.php?tid=7360)

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Minty - 23-08-2012 09:43 PM

Ah, the traditional Edinburgh hospitality to guests!

Since Liverpool couldn't have scored in Studio 24 tonight, never mind Tynecastle, how nice of Hearts to give them a goal as a going away gift! Biggrin

Andy Webster, you total fannyspangle! BangHead I've always hated him you know.

They didn't get murdered, that was what mattered. Relieved.

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 23-08-2012 11:18 PM

i'm thinking it's near impossible to post on a forum using a non-smart phone!

RE: What are you thinking right now? - gothika - 25-08-2012 06:22 AM

Can I cry now.

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Minty - 25-08-2012 10:55 AM

(25-08-2012 06:22 AM)gothika Wrote:  Can I cry now.
Um, why?

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 29-08-2012 04:04 PM

Is [removed] OK? Moving away to uni can be a bit of an emotional rollercoaster at first, but things get better once you're settled in.

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Minty - 30-08-2012 07:45 PM

I'm thinking that tonight maybe a miracle will happen Smile

BeatingHeart BeatingHeart BeatingHeart , BeatingHeart BeatingHeart BeatingHeart , Glorious BeatingHeart BeatingHeart BeatingHeart .

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 30-08-2012 07:53 PM

Sweet! *Crosses fingers for a miracle for Minty!* Smile

I'm thinking that Skyrim is addictive. On that note, I shall now return to the living room to give useful advice regarding the best vegetable soups to eat when part-way through battle with an ice mage.

Yes

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Minty - 30-08-2012 10:22 PM

So near, so far, so glad wee Temps got that goal, and the fans outsinging Liverpool at their own ground, incredible! Biggrin

Skyrim food? The Horker Stew is a great one to remember (Horker meat, garlic, lavender and tomato) as it restores both health and stamina 15 points each and regenerates health quicker, all for a half kilo weight. The other essential is salmon steak - just salmon and salt. It is only work 5 points of health, but only weights 0.1 kgs, so in the early days you can lump a fair load of them on raids without it hitting your inventory too bad.

The trouble is doing that bit of the game always makes me hungry for home made soup! Biggrin

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 31-08-2012 09:10 AM

It is impressive to out-sing a bunch of Scousers. Near impossible I should think. I feel that there must have been a system of microphones in use by Hearts fans! Yes

I realise now that I shouldn't have been crossing my fingers for you, Minty, since you were playing against my home team! Still, I did live near Hearts' stadium for a while so they are my second home team.

Horker's stew, hmmm, sounds delicious! I'll see if we can find some suitable meat and lavender (very fancy!). We've got stacks of tomato and garlic. So much fun!

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Ollie - 31-08-2012 11:55 AM

As much as I hate EA they just have to keep tempting me to buy their games.

I mean you have to admit it looks awesome! Sad