www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008.
What are you thinking right now? - Printable Version

+- www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008. (https://www.simsforums.com)
+-- Forum: The Sims Forums Community (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: What are you thinking right now? (/showthread.php?tid=7360)

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 31-08-2012 05:54 PM

Damn their tempting games! Right now I'm thinking about our internet upgrade, scheduled for tomorrow, and hoping it goes ok. Otherwise i'll be offline at the weekend, which I wouldn't like.

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Ollie - 01-09-2012 11:03 AM

I love you Hans Zimmer!

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Minty - 02-09-2012 09:22 PM

I'm thinking that maybe Supernatural will be great after all, but I can't work up any enthusiasm about it because I want Seasons so much.

Thinking I am fit to burst after being out with what is the last of my relatives (brother and wife) for the "visiting season" (that's all their summer holidays used up so I won't see any of them now for another 12 months with any luck!)

Satan, thy name is vegeburger with side salad!

(Maybe the several Buds to wash them down might have proved too much. Plus the All In One Special they insisted on buying to share between the lot of us on top of our main courses). Sick

Don't think I will eat for a week, and will have to avoid the swimming baths in case there's eskimos around and they start chucking harpoons at me.

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Ollie - 04-09-2012 10:22 AM

I can't wait for PAX to come to Australia next year.

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Minty - 05-09-2012 11:50 AM

(04-09-2012 10:22 AM)Ollie Wrote:  I can't wait for PAX to come to Australia next year.
OK, I give up, what is PAX?

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Ollie - 05-09-2012 12:31 PM

Penny Arcade eXpo Tongue

RE: What are you thinking right now? - bobert26 - 06-09-2012 04:41 AM

I want to go to Corsica.

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Ollie - 08-09-2012 10:35 AM

R* better have news about a GTA V soon or imma go crazy.

Edit: Yay, just found something on something that I have been searching up for around 3 years.

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 08-09-2012 08:34 PM

Hi Ollie, yeah we're waiting for news on GTA V in my household as well. I read somewhere that we shouldn't expect it before 2013. I thought they'd release it for Christmas, but apparently they make so much money from GTA that they don't need to worry about the timing of release.

How about Assassin's Creed - do you play that? The next instalment of AC is eagerly awaited here also!

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Ollie - 09-09-2012 12:38 AM

Nah, Assassin's Creed isn't for me, but I like the look of Far Cry 3.