www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008.
What are you thinking right now? - Printable Version

+- www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008. (https://www.simsforums.com)
+-- Forum: The Sims Forums Community (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: What are you thinking right now? (/showthread.php?tid=7360)

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Minty - 07-12-2012 12:38 AM

(03-12-2012 10:53 AM)Ollie Wrote:  I'm thinking about how I managed to get 3 nicknames at school within 1 year. Lets see we have Mini Me, Lucifer and Julia Gillard AKA PM.
Mini Me is what we used to nickname our boss's youngest child Holly - or Helly as we called her. The complete spawn of Hades she was. She'd come into the office & plant booby traps - most of them painful.

I was looking forward to the Hobbit movie coming out, but after seeing the promo poster I'm thinking again...

[Image: 243hqms.jpg]

It's bad enough they all look like a Campaign For Real Ale meeting, but that guy in the centre top left looks like the sort that gets featured in police alerts to parents about someone driving a battered white van with "Free Sweets" written on the sides! Shocked

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

RE: What are you thinking right now? - bobert26 - 07-12-2012 03:21 AM

They broadcast the premiere on TV here (not the actual movie, just the red carpet and stuff) but I missed it! Don't know when I'll actually get to see it, though. I'm working evenings all next week. :/

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Ollie - 07-12-2012 05:58 AM

I'm not really excited for the hobbit, but I am excited for the new man of steel trailer that is supposed to come with it.

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 07-12-2012 08:10 AM

That Hobbit poster is hilarious!

I tried to take a picture of a poster yesterday, for some fashion show, because there were a load of pugs in it (no, I am not trying to make disparaging remarks about the models - there were actual pugs) and I thought Ollie would like it. Unfortunately the station was quite dark and my little phone's camera didn't have sufficient flash. Oh well.

I have loads of nicknames too, hardly anyone uses my actual name.

Right now I'm thinking that I should get going to work and not sit about at the computer. Nah But at least it's Friday yay!

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Ollie - 09-12-2012 05:19 AM

I'm thinking about my conjuntivitis.

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 09-12-2012 02:53 PM

(09-12-2012 05:19 AM)Ollie Wrote:  I'm thinking about my conjuntivitis.
Eek! Poor you! You got some eye drops or something to help?

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Ollie - 09-12-2012 08:47 PM

Yep, two drops every two hours

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Minty - 09-12-2012 10:49 PM

(09-12-2012 05:19 AM)Ollie Wrote:  I'm thinking about my conjuntivitis.
Ugh! Hate when that happens - you wake up in the morning & find you can't open your eyes coz they're glued together!

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Ollie - 16-12-2012 12:07 AM

Oh dear, I've gotten myself addicted to coffee with lots of sugar again.

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 16-12-2012 08:55 AM

Sohappy <---- Ollie after too much sugary coffee!

Oh dear! Caffeine doesn't have too much of an effect on me but if I have a lot of refined sugar I'm bouncing off the walls.

How are your eyes?

I'm thinking that I need to shake this virus I seem to have picked up. Felt OK all week and then spent yesterday trying to ignore a sore throat. I always get sick at weekends and quite often at Christmas - not this year! I refuse. Woke up at 3am so a bit sleepy. Must double check for typos today!