www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008.
What are you thinking right now? - Printable Version

+- www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008. (https://www.simsforums.com)
+-- Forum: The Sims Forums Community (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: What are you thinking right now? (/showthread.php?tid=7360)

RE: What are you thinking right now? - totalhuni - 16-12-2012 06:44 PM

I'm thinking - I'm thirsty and a little bit cold - gonna grab a drink put on my dressing gown to keep warm and watch a movie.. x

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Minty - 16-12-2012 06:55 PM

I'm thinking that Piers Morgan was about to real lose it with that panel of people speaking in the wake of that school shooting in America.

I can't stand the man normally, but I can see why he felt those people were from another planet, and probably fresh escaped from that planet's lunatic asylum.

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 16-12-2012 07:04 PM

I am thinking I agree with you Minty.

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Ollie - 19-12-2012 02:29 AM

And that concludes year 8 at school for me.

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 19-12-2012 07:43 AM

Do you get a nice long holiday now, until Yr 9?

I am thinking that I have only a little bit of Christmas shopping left to do, unless I have forgotten something!

RE: What are you thinking right now? - bobert26 - 19-12-2012 12:56 PM

My holiday started on the 28th of November. Smile

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 19-12-2012 01:21 PM

It all seems topsy-turvy to be finishing the school year now. Enjoy your holidays Big Grin

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 19-12-2012 07:36 PM

Home safely out of the rain. Clapping

Right now I am thinking of three things I like about the Christmas season:

1. Seeing people wearing their Christmas jumpers. Ones with knitted reindeer or figgy pudding motifs or ones that have been home-knitted and being worn under duress so as not to offend the knitter. Love 'em!

2. Fairy lights. So pretty and colourful. Hate spending so much of my time under nasty headache-inducing fluorescent tubes - wish we could illuminate the office with fairy lights or lots and lots of candles.

3. Mince pies with brandy butter. You can eat pretty much anything at all at any time of year now. Want a hot cross bun in January - help yourself! Mince pies, though, are so seasonal. I can't imagine eating them except at Christmas.

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Minty - 19-12-2012 10:32 PM

Best thing at this time of the year. Going into Marks & Spencers when they have some sort of alcohol samples available, usually three different varieties. Try one of each, go away, come back five minutes later, repeat. When they're busy & people are fleeting by they don't recognise anyone that's just had the equivalent of three glasses of wine off them for free (and yes, I am hammered! I have no head for wine at all for some reason)

It does help to keep up one's fortitude braving the Christmas shops for last minute presents from those telling me what they want (what they really really want) at the last minute.

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 19-12-2012 10:38 PM

Haveadrink So when Minty starts quoting Spice Girls we know he is posting while under the influence?

Bet you cannot tell when I am!