www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008.
What are you thinking right now? - Printable Version

+- www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008. (https://www.simsforums.com)
+-- Forum: The Sims Forums Community (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: What are you thinking right now? (/showthread.php?tid=7360)

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Ollie - 20-12-2012 03:24 AM

I am thinking that caspin was a bit tipsy when she wrote that post. I bet you can't tell when I am. Tongue

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 23-12-2012 09:12 AM

Actually I was stone cold sober!

Right now I'm thinking that it's very slow to type on a tablet device, it's battery is going down very quickly and that it's time for me to get up. So off I go!

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 24-12-2012 09:49 AM

Time to play Uncharted. I am getting better at climbing but still rubbish at shooting. I think PS controls are too complex for me, I'm too used to my trackpad. If it could be voice controlled that might work , then I could just carry on yelling at the telly!

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Ollie - 24-12-2012 10:19 AM

I think Uncharted 3 kinda wrecked the series for me (actually I think I said that in another post a while ago so this post has now become useless). Anyway which Uncharted game are you playing?

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 24-12-2012 10:59 AM

You seem a bit gloomy today Ollie, I hope you're OK.

It is the first Uncharted game. My brother got it in a sale ages ago but hadn't got around to trying it out. It's one with the entirely reasonable plot of Francis Drake's diary pointing the way to El Dorado.

I really need to get better at shooting or I doubt we'll ever reach the next chapter!

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Ollie - 24-12-2012 12:12 PM

I think I'm in a slight bit of a ranting mood.

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 24-12-2012 01:35 PM

Ah well, rant away!

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Ollie - 01-01-2013 10:46 AM

Im thinking that I put in half to buy a PS3 for dad, i'm going to miss my first $100 note.

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 01-01-2013 08:05 PM

I'm thinking that someone should be stopping by shortly to put me in a display case as an example of a rare creature - a Mac simmer with a game that still functions after Seasons installation.

Yahoo

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Minty - 03-01-2013 12:33 AM

(01-01-2013 08:05 PM)Caspin Wrote:  I'm thinking that someone should be stopping by shortly to put me in a display case as an example of a rare creature - a Mac simmer with a game that still functions after Seasons installation.

Yahoo
Who said there's no miracles at Christmas?

Jeez, I am flying on Innis & Gunn (Rum laced) right now. As a winter warmer it's superb. Also enjoying reading the latest "Charley's War" immensely.

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan