www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008.
What are you thinking right now? - Printable Version

+- www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008. (https://www.simsforums.com)
+-- Forum: The Sims Forums Community (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: What are you thinking right now? (/showthread.php?tid=7360)

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 03-01-2013 02:50 PM

Is that the red-ish coloured beer on their website? It looks interesting. I'd like to try it, although someone would have to share a bottle with me as I'm not normally a beer drinker.

Right now I'm thinking that it's outrageous that neither of the household items I want to buy in John Lewis are actually in the sale. Sigh.

Nah

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Seraphina90210 - 04-01-2013 12:09 AM

Thinking about the Sims...lol

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Ollie - 06-01-2013 07:04 AM

That is freaking disgusting, what that woman was trying to do- and what's worse was that it was in a freaking shopping centre. Jesus christ, i'll inform you later.

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 06-01-2013 09:58 AM

Please do inform, Ollie!

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Ollie - 06-01-2013 10:14 AM

I will try to, when I get the time. And another that makes it worse was the fact that I was right there. God, they must be desperate to sell their crappy products. her voice and image still haunts me.

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 06-01-2013 02:40 PM

(03-01-2013 12:33 AM)Minty Wrote:  Who said there's no miracles at Christmas?

Me! Turns out that my new test game works just fine, whereas if I try any of my older saves I get crashes within about ten minutes. It was bad before in CAS but now it's bad in any mode. How very disappointing. When I can bear to load it up again I'll try to save my SF sims from Monte Vista to the sim bin so I can try to pop them into a new game, then at least they'll keep their skills and more their nectar etc.

Better start reading all those Bootcamp links I saved. :mw_fist:

(06-01-2013 10:14 AM)Ollie Wrote:  I will try to, when I get the time.

You are quite the tease! Tongue Now my imagination is running away with me and I'm wondering about all sorts of horrors in Australian shopping centres.

Hope you are having a nice time at your Dad's. I guess he liked his PS?

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Minty - 06-01-2013 08:21 PM

(03-01-2013 02:50 PM)Caspin Wrote:  Is that the red-ish coloured beer on their website? It looks interesting. I'd like to try it, although someone would have to share a bottle with me as I'm not normally a beer drinker.

Right now I'm thinking that it's outrageous that neither of the household items I want to buy in John Lewis are actually in the sale. Sigh.

Nah
Yes, that's the one!

[Image: 1_117881817_3.jpg]

It's a good "winter warmer". The original Innis & Gunn is nice enough, but this one's the best. I like beers that they leave to mature in old rum, sherry, whisky & so on casks as the flavour is always interesting. I'm not a mad boozer btw everyone, I'm more interested in the taste. Blush

I love John Lewis because you can get to play with all the new laptops there. But it's too easy to waste an hour in it going up & down the floors for stuff & getting distracted.

There's rumours that some of the stores may cut further before the end of January, but seem to remember they made those claims last year & it never happened.

Knew it was too good to be true over your Mac. Sorry for jinxing it!

Ugh! Chest is starting to hurt. This had better not be the start of getting a chest infection! BangHead

Time for a scalding hot bath to burn it out.

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 06-01-2013 10:06 PM

(06-01-2013 08:21 PM)Minty Wrote:  Ugh! Chest is starting to hurt. This had better not be the start of getting a chest infection! BangHead

Time for a scalding hot bath to burn it out.

Oh no! I've just about managed to get over the chest infection I had over Christmas but lots of my friends and family and still suffering. I hope your nice hot bath chases it away.

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 16-01-2013 06:30 PM

I'm thinking that I want the hat that the kid sitting in front of me is wearing. It's an angry birds hat! I wonder if someone made it for her or if such marvels can be bought.

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Minty - 16-01-2013 11:25 PM

I'm thinking the evil wee bar steward (named as Jolene Doherty - a right chav's name & future Jeremy Kyle Show guest if ever there was one) & her mates responsible for posting up this last night (three of them bullying a guy with autism) really wish now they didn't decide they wanted their fifteen minutes.

A worldwide outcry via Facebook, serious money offers from various dubious anti-bully vigilante groups to the first people that post up a video of her getting a kicking, and frogmarched along with her mates by the police from her school classroom this afternoon - and the press getting wind that her family have been moved twice from various Housing Association schemes due to their behaviour (in other words, the authorities idea of solving the problems they were causing was moving them to a different area - rather like thinking you stop bubonic plague by moving the rats!)

The papers tomorrow are going to be fun!

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan