www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008.
What are you thinking right now? - Printable Version

+- www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008. (https://www.simsforums.com)
+-- Forum: The Sims Forums Community (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: What are you thinking right now? (/showthread.php?tid=7360)

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 17-01-2013 12:34 PM

Right now I'm thinking that Minty needs a whack with the pan. Hang on a sec...

Fryingpan

There we go.

There is no option but violence with kitchen equipment when he's gone and caused that 'Jolene Jolene Jolene JooleeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEENe!' song to come to mind. Now I'll have Dolly Parton screeching in my head all day! Omg

Later...

And now I'm home and have watched that video. Poor boy. Sad That young girl is one nasty piece of work.

Also - sorry, probably not appropriate to follow that with whacks with pans so here are some nice bunnies instead:

Bunny Bunny Bunny

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Ollie - 18-01-2013 09:52 AM

Better be aware of an out of control fire nearby after tempretures reaching record breaking highs here.
Anyway that's for putting that bloody song in my head.

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 18-01-2013 11:25 AM

Mmm, yes, Australia's too hot for comfort just now isn't it. Shame we can't send some of this snow in your direction. Stay safe Ollie and I apologise for the added stress via Dolly song.

RE: What are you thinking right now? - totalhuni - 18-01-2013 02:36 PM

that my life is stressful and hoping that in a few months it wont be...

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 21-01-2013 05:19 PM

(06-01-2013 08:21 PM)Minty Wrote:  [Image: 1_117881817_3.jpg]

It's a good "winter warmer". The original Innis & Gunn is nice enough, but this one's the best. I like beers that they leave to mature in old rum, sherry, whisky & so on casks as the flavour is always interesting. I'm not a mad boozer btw everyone, I'm more interested in the taste. Blush

Very happy - I have found your red rum (!) beer on Ocado so I can get some and try it Clapping

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Minty - 21-01-2013 11:01 PM

(21-01-2013 05:19 PM)Caspin Wrote:  
(06-01-2013 08:21 PM)Minty Wrote:  [Image: 1_117881817_3.jpg]

It's a good "winter warmer". The original Innis & Gunn is nice enough, but this one's the best. I like beers that they leave to mature in old rum, sherry, whisky & so on casks as the flavour is always interesting. I'm not a mad boozer btw everyone, I'm more interested in the taste. Blush

Very happy - I have found your red rum (!) beer on Ocado so I can get some and try it Clapping
Enjoy - drinking is something I'll not be doing for a while. Went back to the doctors as that virus has refused to go, went back into my chest & I still sounded like Bonnie Tyler. They gave me stronger antibiotics that will last a week & told me I wasn't drinking enough fluid. Um, how much fluid do you want me to up it to? A bathtub full, coz that's what it's approaching.
Have spend most of today back in bed so nothing's been done - complete waste of a day PissedOff

What's wrong btw Totalhuni?

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 22-01-2013 08:52 AM

(21-01-2013 11:01 PM)Minty Wrote:  Went back to the doctors as that virus has refused to go, went back into my chest & I still sounded like Bonnie Tyler. They gave me stronger antibiotics that will last a week & told me I wasn't drinking enough fluid. Um, how much fluid do you want me to up it to? A bathtub full, coz that's what it's approaching.

Oh dear, you're still ill, you poor soul!

Presumably if they are giving you antibiotics then they think you have a secondary bacterial infection rather than the same virus (or else your doctor needs to go back to school).

Keep warm Minty - get a blanket and make a poncho!

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Minty - 22-01-2013 11:06 PM

A very good night to be a Bradford City fan - a horrific one to be an Aston Villa fan.

After knocking out three top tier sides, if there's any justice the Bantams would go on to win it (Rochdale knocked out two when they reached the final as a 4th Division side back in the 60s, but lost the final to Norwich City, as Matt well knows!).

That place needs something good to happen to it after the nonsense they've suffered over the last few years: hope they can clear the final hurdle.

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 26-01-2013 11:13 AM

I am thinking too many things at once. I need Dumbledore's pensieve this morning.

I just watched LGR's review of that new stuff pack and have concluded that I don't want it. The townies in my game already fail to dress themselves properly (a large number walk around dressed in a towel while wearing a riding hat) so I don't think adding those clothes will help me! The new music would be nice but I guess I can live without it in order to avoid the frightening outfits. These days I actually prefer stuff to be in the Store so that I can get a whole set if I like it or just a few bits and skip the ones I'm less keen on.

Also I have been thinking that there needs to be a whole new word to describe people you are "friends" with online. Like when people become "friends" on their Facebook just because they know someone who knows someone who knows someone who knows someone etc. They have never met/spoken/emailed or even written anything directly to each other and yet they are "friends". I shall try to devise a suitable word. Yes Some sort of cross between "acquaintance" and "digital" perhaps. Acquaintal. Digitance. Digipal?

Would someone make me a coffee.

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Ollie - 01-02-2013 08:10 AM

Well that's just great someone was slashed with a knife at school today, I saw some of the drama. It's all over the news and everything.
Edit: Yay! I'm on TV (even if it was for a slight millisecond).