www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008.
What are you thinking right now? - Printable Version

+- www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008. (https://www.simsforums.com)
+-- Forum: The Sims Forums Community (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: What are you thinking right now? (/showthread.php?tid=7360)

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Ollie - 08-02-2013 11:22 PM

I'm woundering whether to get the disk or code for SimCity.... Hmm
I think I might go with the code, it's cheaper and it will get to me straight away instead of having to wait a couple of weeks before receiving it. But then again I prefer to have a box and disk.

Edit: Oh dear, I think I might have a case of mistaken Identity. It turns out that the person I thought it was might not be that person. I'm dead, oh how i'm so freaking dead.

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 09-02-2013 09:09 AM

I'd rather have the disk. I'm waiting though because I still don't understand what they're doing about Mac versions.

What identity has been mistaken? Are you OK?

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Ollie - 09-02-2013 09:24 AM

I myself am fine, but I might have mistaken the person who asked me out for another considering the fact they share the same first name and look simular. Let's just hope that it turns out they are the same person as I thought it was. Here's a tip ask someone out in person and not on facebook.

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 09-02-2013 09:26 AM

Morning Ollie (or maybe it is evening for you)!

Well I hope it turns out to be the right person. That could all be very awkward otherwise!

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Ollie - 09-02-2013 09:47 AM

What should I say? I'm thinking something along the lines of "I just want to make sure you're not blah blah, righ?"
or should /I just keep my mouth shut and not say a thing?

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 09-02-2013 10:24 AM

Can you chat on FB and work out for sure who it is? Maybe from their pictures or who else they are friends with?

You're going to go breaking hearts right before Valentine's Day at this rate, Ollie!

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Ollie - 09-02-2013 10:26 AM

I've been looking on facebook, at pictures and friends. They look alike, but don't have the same pictures or friends. :/ help me

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 09-02-2013 10:32 AM

Oh dear! How well do you know each of them? Let's call them Person A (the one you hope has asked you out) and Person B (the possible impostor). Is there something you could ask them that would make you sure? Like is there some joke or incident that Person A would know about and the B wouldn't? If not then you might just have to be blunt and ask them exactly who they are. Then if it's B you can explain that it's a mistake and then at least it ends soon!

:mw_hmmm:

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Ollie - 09-02-2013 10:39 AM

Well I don't know person b and I only know Person A, I'm not friends with them or anything. I've come to the conclusion that they're different people and I'm just ganna keep getting to know person B further because she seems nice enough. My only problem was that I told two people and I fear that they've told others, but hopefully not.

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 09-02-2013 10:51 AM

Well that's a real pickle you've got into, Ollie. Maybe person B will turn out to be the right one. Stranger things have happened!