www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008.
What are you thinking right now? - Printable Version

+- www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008. (https://www.simsforums.com)
+-- Forum: The Sims Forums Community (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: What are you thinking right now? (/showthread.php?tid=7360)

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Ollie - 23-02-2013 06:12 AM

(22-02-2013 02:31 PM)Crazycatldy Wrote:  I'm glad I stayed with Widows 7.
I guess Windows 8 isn't too bad, it just gets annoying at times.

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 23-02-2013 10:04 AM

Seems weird that they hid Paint in Windoze 8 doesn't it. Silly people. If I ever need to adjust pictures when I'm at work (on a PC) I usually just meddle with them in Powerpoint, just because I'm used to using that and am rarely doing anything more challenging than crop! I've never really used Paint. At home the Mac takes care of these things for me and on the PC we have some fancy professional programme that I don't really know how to use but my Technical Assistant uses for her work. I can't even remember its name. Stupid brain is leaking information!

Wacko

This morning I am thinking 'where is that Minty'? Hopefully he is very busy in RL for good reasons. In the meantime we will talk quietly amongst ourselves. Big Grin

Also I am thinking IT IS SNOWING AGAIN! Only a few flakes swirling around but they are quite big ones. I doubt it will settle, there are too few flakes. Swirly swirly swirly...

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Ollie - 26-02-2013 07:30 AM

I will survive this headache and it WON'T become a migraine.

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 26-02-2013 07:54 AM

Hang in there Ollie.

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Ollie - 26-02-2013 08:28 AM

Yes! I won. Now I'm waiting for some kind of thing that will prevent migraines and headaches in general from happening. Big Grin
But once that happens I can no longer fake migraines to... not get out of school. Sad

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 26-02-2013 01:10 PM

Look at this fab coincidence - Ollie starts getting a migraine and Sims Forums immediately starts advertising migraine remedies! That's quite a service!

[Image: MigraineCoincidence.jpg]

Sorry for the terrible picture quality - not on usual computer and nothing seems to work well on this one!

Glad you are feeling better Ollie, migraines are no fun.

Added later:

Yay, back home and so no adverts for migraine relief or anything else. I heart Adblocker. Drives me crazy having all those ads appear everywhere and they are all moving images these days, so that poor old slow computer nearly ground to a halt and I could hear the fan wheezing like it smokes 40 a day. The worst was Photobucket, which whilst uploading the picture made me watch a video advertising the East Coast Railway, then while I was moving pics around kept indicating a series of adverts from lonely east European girls looking for love. WTF.

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 27-02-2013 09:19 AM

Do you think Minty got Dragonborn and that's why he is MIA?

Tongue

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Ollie - 27-02-2013 10:39 AM

Maybe. It's very odd how he has just disappeared into thin air.
Also unfortunately my headache tricked me and I woke up at around 12 am with a massive migraine which made me go on about some religious cook in my head (don't ask me why), I think his name was Suko or Suzo, Something along the lines of that and he made all these dishes which kept on going through my head, one of which was escargot's. :/
What on earth am I dreaming about?

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 27-02-2013 11:45 AM

I hope M is OK. I sent him a message on Saturday but there has been no response. Dunno

Don't like the sound of your freaky migraine dreams Ollie. When I was younger, back in the day lol, I had very vivid dreams. Sometimes they were so life-like that I would become genuinely confused about whether some things had really happened or were just a dream. Nowadays I don't ever get quite as much sleep as I need, so I just drop into bed, practically fall into a coma and can barely ever remember my dreams. I don't know which situation I prefer.

Hope you feel better soon. Can you take some pain medication or does it not really work for your type of migraines? I don't get them very often but all that works for me is to lie down in a dark room until it ends.

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Ollie - 27-02-2013 11:59 AM

My migraine ended around 10 hours ago. Medication works sometimes with me.
They appear to be having success with their migraine research even though I was supposed to be the one to find the cure, but oh well. http://app.griffith.edu.au/news/2013/01/19/griffith-migraine-research-success-continues/