www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008.
What are you thinking right now? - Printable Version

+- www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008. (https://www.simsforums.com)
+-- Forum: The Sims Forums Community (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: What are you thinking right now? (/showthread.php?tid=7360)

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 01-03-2013 10:04 AM

It is Friday again and now it's March, amazing how quickly time goes. It'll be Christmas again before we know it!

*ducks projectiles being chucked at head*
Sohappy

I sent Minty another message to see if he is OK, but he didn't answer. I can't possibly send any more without it bordering on harassment. I just hope he will come back soon, I miss his funny posts.

Sad

Well I guess I'll get back to work.

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Ollie - 01-03-2013 10:08 AM

I think he's fine. He's probably gone for a very, very long and very adventurous walk.... Sad

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 01-03-2013 10:13 AM

Hiya Ollie, how are you? No more headaches I hope.

Yeah, that would be a long walk!

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Ollie - 01-03-2013 10:20 AM

I'm good, how are you?
I'm a bit bugged that my mouse is starting to not work, but I guess it was a cheap one.

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 01-03-2013 10:42 AM

I'm all right, bit tired but I'll catch up my zzzzz at the weekend, then all will be well.

Sorry about your mouse. Have you seen those special Sims ones that light up different colours like your sim's plumbob?! I prefer a trackpad. Even for the desktop computer at home I have a big trackpad. I get RSI from clicking so much at work, so at home it's nice just to be able to tap lightly. Smile

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Ollie - 01-03-2013 11:04 AM

Yeah those sims ones look awesome!
The main reason I use the mouse is for my games on my computer, I find it much easier. Smile

RE: What are you thinking right now? - bobert26 - 01-03-2013 01:08 PM

I do hope he comes back soon.

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Minty - 01-03-2013 07:51 PM

Sorry about being MIA - I didn't know btw that Caspin had messaged me (so much for the automatic message I'm meant to get if someone does this).

I don't feel comfortable mentioning here the reason for my absence (real life), so I'll let you know by e-mail what was happening.

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 01-03-2013 09:44 PM

Minty! :smiley-hug002:

I'm glad to see you here. Hope things are OK.

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Ollie - 09-03-2013 08:52 AM

What is wrong with me?
I get nervous as hell before going on aeroplanes, but I aspire to become a pilot... :/