www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008.
What are you thinking right now? - Printable Version

+- www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008. (https://www.simsforums.com)
+-- Forum: The Sims Forums Community (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: What are you thinking right now? (/showthread.php?tid=7360)

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Ollie - 30-03-2013 08:13 AM

I'm thinking that I'm not going to get island paradise. It's just not the expansion for me.

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 30-03-2013 11:10 AM

No? You don't fancy making some resorts? I'm pretty undecided myself.

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Ollie - 30-03-2013 11:23 AM

I think i'm more interested in the family side of things and I just don't see myself using half the stuff in it. Although those resorts do sound snazzy.

RE: What are you thinking right now? - RoxyMiller81 - 30-03-2013 01:55 PM

I can't afford Island Paradise since I've been unemployed for the last 3 years. I'll wait until I'm permanently employed again (and Twallan's fixed everything that EA won't) before I buy it.

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 31-03-2013 09:24 AM

My sim likes the water so I'm kind of keen on the idea of boats and diving and such like. But I'll probably wait to buy it too. I don't like to rush into things when dealing with EA.

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Minty - 31-03-2013 10:20 AM

It's getting a bit sad really. Every time I buy an expansion pack now I have to wait for Twallan to update his mods first before I dare install & play it!

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 01-04-2013 08:51 AM

I wonder if I should stay in bed all morning, so nobody can April Fool me...

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Ollie - 01-04-2013 09:19 AM

What is that pain in my chest that keeps bugging me soon after I gobble down food? Hopefully overnight it will disappear.

Edit: I'm also thinking that I might be more excited for Beyond Two Souls over GTA V. How odd, my favourite game series being taken over by another game.

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 01-04-2013 11:11 PM

Aw have you given yourself indigestion eating too many choc eggs, Ollie?!

I'm thinking that this Easter break has gone incredibly fast. Back onto the train tomorrow. Seems a shame - my lungs just feel like they've recovered from the city and now it's time to go back, damn it!

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Ollie - 01-04-2013 11:42 PM

I personally don't think I've eaten too many Easter eggs.