www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008.
What are you thinking right now? - Printable Version

+- www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008. (https://www.simsforums.com)
+-- Forum: The Sims Forums Community (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: What are you thinking right now? (/showthread.php?tid=7360)

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 02-04-2013 10:55 AM

Maybe you ate the perfect quantity but too fast? Tongue

Now on train. On the way up, all passengers felt compelled to have loud, boring phone conversations. On the way back down it appears that everyone is terribly ill and will be coughing up a lung every few minutes. What a racket they're making.

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Minty - 02-04-2013 02:33 PM

I hope you weren't in Manchester - my brother & his wife were up there for the weekend & ended up very ill. He was convinced it was SARS, as it got to the stage he could drink a pint of water & feel it going through his body before going right out the other end. Even by his levels for exaggeration, that was pretty scary.

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 02-04-2013 02:40 PM

No, I was not in Manchester (I was west of it) so hopefully I have not been exposed to this mysterious extreme disease. I hope he feels better soon. What a way to spend your weekend away!

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Ollie - 04-04-2013 03:58 AM

I am thinking that I might join the Australian Air Force Cadets.

RE: What are you thinking right now? - joannablack - 04-04-2013 07:41 AM

I want to drink coffee

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 04-04-2013 02:19 PM

(04-04-2013 03:58 AM)Ollie Wrote:  I am thinking that I might join the Australian Air Force Cadets.

Yes, then you will get a very smart uniform and all the girls will certainly swoon in your presence!

Yes

(04-04-2013 07:41 AM)joannablack Wrote:  I want to drink coffee

I'll fire up the cappuccino machine (we do have a cappuccino machine since Minty refurbished the parlour, right?)

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Ollie - 05-04-2013 09:31 AM

My stomach is about to explode in
KABOOM!

Oh wait, nothing happened. :/

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Minty - 05-04-2013 10:55 AM

(05-04-2013 09:31 AM)Ollie Wrote:  My stomach is about to explode in
KABOOM!

Sounds like you've a bad case of North Korean tummy bug. Biggrin

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Ollie - 05-04-2013 11:27 AM

(05-04-2013 10:55 AM)Minty Wrote:  
(05-04-2013 09:31 AM)Ollie Wrote:  My stomach is about to explode in
KABOOM!

Sounds like you've a bad case of North Korean tummy bug. Biggrin

I think I do.
Regarding North Korea, I think something really must be going on over there. I mean why would they be threatening to blow America if the couldn't reach it? How do we know for sure how many Nuclear missiles they have. Surely they wouldn't be threatening the world if they knew that they had very low chances of succeeding with these "threats."

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Minty - 05-04-2013 12:02 PM

Ying Tong Hiddle I Po (or whatever that idiot's name is) is copying what his old man did, who started threatening to fire missiles whenever North Korea wanted more food or tech. But that was back in the day before they could make nukes. The ones that North Korea can make are only half to a third of those used to flatten Hiroshima or Nagasaki, but they're still enough to justify retaliation of the "nuke them back into the Stone Age" variety.

I feel sorry for the hapless citizens there. North Korea is a vile feudal state kept that way to provide ultra-cheap labour for South Korea (they have a joint industrial complex just over the border) & a great life for their military & politicians who can be masters of their own little dungheap.