www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008.
What are you thinking right now? - Printable Version

+- www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008. (https://www.simsforums.com)
+-- Forum: The Sims Forums Community (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: What are you thinking right now? (/showthread.php?tid=7360)

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 07-04-2013 07:37 PM

Urgh, they got me! (No, not the North Koreans - the sick people on my train last week). I now have a sore throat, headache and my nose feels funny. Oh dear.

I will go back and sit under my blanket on the sofa while watching 'Damages' series 1.

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Minty - 07-04-2013 11:11 PM

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well. I've had a touch of lazyitus all day from feeling bleugh probably down to getting eaten alive in the garden yesterday & alarming the neighbours by weeding around the flowerbeds without gloves, to much "you don't do it like that"s from them & much "eff off you nosy old sows before I shove you in the brown wheelie bin as well!" (ok, a bit more politely than that!) Biggrin

I told them "REAL men garden without gloves", but the truth was more to do with it being easier to gently ease out those little stringy roots gently without them snapping & get the entire week out that way. But it annoyed their hubbies, who are Rangers supporters & so deserve it. "The Master Race" have been unbearable this weekend because they were officially crowned Division 3 champions: pity for them it came the day more allegations came out about financial impropriety (it now appears dodgy former owner has been in cahoots with current "saviour" from the start, raising the spectre of a massive fraud investigations).

Oh and

[Image: michael-ngoo.jpg]

Oo, oo, oo Ngoo!
You scored twice & we beat Ross County 4-2!
Now their hopes of Europe have all but blew.
You made them blue & boo-hoo Ngoo!

(Does funky Alvin Stardust dance!) Biggrin

I knew he'd come up trumps given time. They kicked lumps out of him all match & he wasn't fazed a bit.

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 08-04-2013 03:17 PM

What did gloves do to you, Minty, that you have turned against them so vehemently? Tongue

Woke up this morning with impressively swollen glands, went into work but came home at lunchtime to work from home this afternoon. It's quieter here, plus I can get comfy in a huge jumper and stare at my emails on a nice big clear screen instead of the fuzzy postage stamp-sized box provided at work.

Glad Ngoo is to your liking. Can we please have a YouTube video of your funky Alvin Stardust dance?!

Biggrin

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 09-04-2013 10:56 AM

I am thinking "what on earth is going on?"! Huge nosebleed last night, ended up looking like a crime scene. So I am taking A Day Off Sick! This is not something I do very often but I do not fancy travelling around and being in work in this ridiculously fragile state.

I shall spend the day resting and reading about the new Nraas SP, as I can see all this new stuff with 'castes' has been introduced in the latest versions. I updated my game so need to update the mods. Time for some research.

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Ollie - 09-04-2013 01:23 PM

I am wondering whether I want Island Paradise or not. I guess I'll wait until I start making some cash from my future part time job and then get it, along with Pets.

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Minty - 11-04-2013 09:57 AM

I'm thinking "Oh let it be true, LET IT BE TRUE!" Bwahaharoll

[Image: 138917.jpg]

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 11-04-2013 02:16 PM

Ha! Fab. I was reading about the endeavour to get that song to No. 1 in time for the funeral. I think it might just happen!

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Ollie - 11-04-2013 02:45 PM

I can't believe I have never seen all of Forrest Gump before.

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 12-04-2013 10:08 PM

Run Forest Run! Shockingly I have not seen it either, I only know that bit.

Seems like the BBC are planning to refuse to play the Ding Dong song on the chart show in case people find it distasteful. I find this decision weird. Either the song is in the chart or it is not. If it is in the chart, then play it on the chart show. The presenter is not obliged to give any explanation, they can just play it then move on to the next song. Refusing to play it just draws further attention to the association with MT's death.

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Minty - 14-04-2013 06:50 PM

Holy schmoely - "Ding Dong The Witch Is Dead" DIDN'T appear at No.3 like they said, Pink did.

Did it reach No 2 or No 1 instead????? Shocked

Edit: It got to Number 2. They only played two split segments of it but kept in the all important "the WICKED WITCH is dead!" Yahoo

It was done as part of a news report insert that lasted three minutes. The song itself is only 51 seconds long. Result!