www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008.
What are you thinking right now? - Printable Version

+- www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008. (https://www.simsforums.com)
+-- Forum: The Sims Forums Community (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: What are you thinking right now? (/showthread.php?tid=7360)

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 15-04-2013 04:30 PM

Did you really just say "holy schmoely"?!

Tongue Biggrin

Yes, rather ridiculous handling of the situation by the chart show, I thought.

I just hope there's no trouble on funeral day with rioters and such. Maggie Thatcher - putting the fun in funeral!

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 21-04-2013 07:52 PM

Just sealing an envelope and thinking about how the gum used to be made from old donkeys. Nothing like licking an old donkey before sending your letters, is there? Just nasty.

:mw_hmmm:

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Ollie - 22-04-2013 11:05 AM

What a lovely thought to put in my head.

I'm thinking that I am hungry. I think a fridge raid is in order.

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Minty - 22-04-2013 06:35 PM

OK, this has been bothering me. That old comedy series "Home To Roost" is being repeated on telly, & there was an episode where John Thaw was annoying his vegetarian son by going on about how much he was looking forward to kidneys he was cooking to a "delicate, golden, browwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn."

I'm no vegetarian, but why would anyone want to eat kidneys? Why eat anything used to make urine? You can cook it as long as you like, it's never going to change their entire existence being one filled of piddle, & I've had enough pissy meals in my time without sticking one wilfully on my plate.

Hope none of you had kidneys for dinner Biggrin

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 22-04-2013 07:05 PM

I like steak and kidney pie, although you don't see it so often any more on menus.

The biologist in me thinks kidneys are rather beautiful. I like liver as well. In fact I'll eat most stuff. I would draw the line at eyeballs if they were obviously still eyeballs (I don't want my dinner to stare at me, although having said that I don't mind fish heads being left on). I would prefer not to eat brains as well, I think.

If you eat eggs, don't forget that they come out of Mrs Chicken's bum. Biggrin

Well I do hope nobody was trying to eat dinner while visiting this thread.

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Minty - 23-04-2013 07:59 PM

At least the part of the egg that comes into contact with the chicken's bum gets disposed on, unless you crush them up to put in the garden as slug repellent.

I don't like fish heads or prawns/shrimp intact. I don't like the idea my dinner's watching me. It makes me feel guilty. I had to cut up an eyeball back in school (everyone else was too squeamish, I was merely mildly less so!). They're a swine to do as they're like slimy rubber. Sheep's brain however did make me sick. They're kept in some preservative because they go off much quicker & it stank the place out. Cauliflower always reminds me of eating brains.

What I'd like to know is why Luis Suarez finds sinking his big horsey teeth into people's arms & shoulders so tasty? Shocked

(No I'm not still sulking after he booted us out of the UEFA Cup last year! Biggrin Tongue )

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 23-04-2013 08:30 PM

Ah yes, Mr Suarez. For shame.... acting like an angry little kid in the playground. Biting someone is assault, for heaven's sake! They should kick him out of the team, or arrest him, I don't care whether he's a good player. You can't go around chewing on opponents during matches. That should be in the rules somewhere.

It sounds like you have eaten some weird things, Minty. You should come to mine for dinner and I'll feed you some less threatening dishes! Probably best to avoid anything described as 'exotic' or that has the word 'surprise' in the name.

Well I'm thinking I should go back to the kitchen. I'm so domesticated, don't you know.

Yes

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Ollie - 24-04-2013 10:38 AM

Od dear, I think I slightly chipped a tooth. It's really annoying. :/

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 24-04-2013 01:51 PM

Oh no! That sounds unpleasant. You didn't break it chewing on your opponents, I'm sure. Will you go to the dentist?

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Ollie - 25-04-2013 02:21 AM

Yep, I think it happened when I accidentally crunched my teeth down on a fork. :/
I have to go to the dentist sometime this year for a check-up but I doubt I'll be going soon, it's just a small chip, about the size of a crumb.

Anyway, I'm thinking that this is the best site ever.