www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008.
What are you thinking right now? - Printable Version

+- www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008. (https://www.simsforums.com)
+-- Forum: The Sims Forums Community (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: What are you thinking right now? (/showthread.php?tid=7360)

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 28-05-2013 12:41 PM

Yes, lovely pictures there, Minty. Plenty of people do get all of their (mis)information from rubbish magazines of one sort or another. The newspapers are not much better and even online news drives me crazy. When I was at school we did a topic on journalism in one of the English courses and we were told that it is a journalist's role to present the facts and not just their opinions on those facts. I think you'd struggle now to find a source of news weighted more towards facts than opinion. It's as though people can't be trusted (or expected) to think for themselves and have to be told not only what has happened but how they should feel about it.

@Ollie: Bonjour, avez-vous un examen de francais?

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Ollie - 28-05-2013 12:47 PM

Oui, mon examen est le vendredi.

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 28-05-2013 12:53 PM

It's good that you are practising then.

Bonne chance!

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Minty - 29-05-2013 01:03 PM

Hackers dealt with English Defence League protestors by posting up their names & addresses & encouraging people to phone & threaten them, & get them sacked by their employers (if applicable).

York Mosque dealt with English Defence League protestors by inviting them in for tea & biccies to tell them they were as pissed off about what happened in Woolwich as everyone else.

[Image: A-young-member-of-York-mo-001.jpg]

You know which method for dealing with hotheads I think made better sense.

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 29-05-2013 04:12 PM

That is a very heartwarming story (for a change!)

Sohappy

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Ollie - 03-06-2013 01:00 PM

If only they had named 'The full monty,' 'The full minty.'

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 03-06-2013 02:16 PM

Ah well, you'd need a few mods and some CC to see that much of Minty.

Biggrin Tongue Omg

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 05-06-2013 08:55 PM

I really should pack. But instead I believe I am about to eat a Magnum. Yes, that seems to be happening. Good! Scrap that, it's too late for ice-cream. Holy mackerel how did it get so late. Someone stole my evening. Huh

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Minty - 05-06-2013 11:50 PM

(03-06-2013 02:16 PM)Caspin Wrote:  Ah well, you'd need a few mods and some CC to see that much of Minty.

Biggrin Tongue Omg
Ha! They've not made the CC yet that can handle the job! WOOF! Tongue

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 06-06-2013 11:04 AM

If you say so. Biggrin

I am thinking that something odd has happened to my hair. I had it cut earlier this week and now it is so static that I look as though I've been slightly electrocuted!