www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008.
What are you thinking right now? - Printable Version

+- www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008. (https://www.simsforums.com)
+-- Forum: The Sims Forums Community (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: What are you thinking right now? (/showthread.php?tid=7360)

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 06-07-2013 11:44 AM

Indeed. Sad

I am also thinking: does Minty still have a headache? I do hope not.

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Ollie - 06-07-2013 01:13 PM

What the fudge?
Is it just me or did I hear a build/buy mode song from The Sims 3 in an advertisement for a news program.

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Minty - 06-07-2013 10:02 PM

(06-07-2013 11:44 AM)Caspin Wrote:  Indeed. Sad

I am also thinking: does Minty still have a headache? I do hope not.
Thank you for asking, but thankfully not. I was wondering if it was atmospherics considering the way the weather has gone towards the end of this week. It's a weird purple sky right now, so I think it's going to bucket rain tonight & scorch all tomorrow.

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Ollie - 22-07-2013 11:57 AM

Great it seems as if I'm going to share a birthday with a royal baby (well in Australian times), how did I know this was going to happen?

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 22-07-2013 04:38 PM

Yes it does look likely. Don't care about the royal sprogling really. Far more importantly: Happy Birthday Ollie!

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Minty - 22-07-2013 10:20 PM

Happy Birthday Ollie!

Another future heir to the throne is born - hussah! Three hearty cheers! Pip pip, salute the flag & all that poo. More people in Britain care about the successor to the Iron Throne than the British throne, & all the media hype in the world won't change that, no matter how much they ram it down our throats.

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Ollie - 22-07-2013 10:50 PM

Thank you Caspin and Minty!
I personally don't care about the royals, but considering the child was basically born on my birthday...
Anyway my dog appears to bet on the name Henry for whatever reason.

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 23-07-2013 09:42 PM

I know one person who'll be loving all the TV coverage on the royal baby and that's my gran. She'll be glued to the goggle box, busily making judgements about Kate's outfits and so on. Anyway did you do anything to celebrate your birthday Ollie?

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Minty - 24-07-2013 09:02 PM

The new royal rugrat is to be called George Alexander Louis. They should have called it Yoda, that's what it looks like.

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 26-07-2013 09:26 PM

Well that's certainly not a modern name. I am glad they didn't go with Edward, as my friend's baby is due next month and she likes the name Edward but didn't want to end up naming her yoda the same as the royal yoda and having everyone accuse her of copying them. I shall now, by the way, be referring to all babies as yodas, thanks to Minty.