www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008.
What are you thinking right now? - Printable Version

+- www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008. (https://www.simsforums.com)
+-- Forum: The Sims Forums Community (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: What are you thinking right now? (/showthread.php?tid=7360)

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Ollie - 10-08-2013 12:15 PM

That's true, but I can be patient and deticated. For school, I was recently tasked to make a blog, we needed to have one post that was 200 or so words, then a follow-up post that is 100 words. So I (of course) did mine on gaming, I made a little banner for the top little bit which took a couple of hours (it was on and off), then I had a one-hundred word introduction, then I made a 1008 word post as a review of The Last of Us (just a little over what was expected of me). Tongue

My main point is that I'm willing to dedicate time to write stuff, even if it does turn out to be a slight waste of time.

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 10-08-2013 12:39 PM

Yes I have noticed that you are the sort of person who sticks with things. After all, you've stuck with SF since 2008!

See if you find time and feel like doing it.

Right now I'm thinking about all the stuff in the house I should be doing instead of being on the computer. I suppose I should iron some shirts. Urgh!

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Ollie - 10-08-2013 12:49 PM

Someone should make an automatic ironer-thingy.

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 10-08-2013 12:57 PM

That would be good, although once I get started I quite enjoy the challenged of ironing a shirt well. I went to start the housework and managed to wash three cups before returning to the computer! I don't think I'm properly motivated to do useful things today.

I was just thinking that if you do decide to write some Sims-related articles, we could also put them in a section here, to save having to set up and maintain the other site, which when we discussed it before it was agreed to be too much extra work. See what Minty says, but it could be here instead I think, then you could write about TS3 as well as TS4, if you carry on playing both, or even other games - for example you could turn your blogpost on The Last of Us into an article here in the 'other games' section.

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Ollie - 11-08-2013 06:41 AM

I missed you, sun, glad to see that you're back. I'm slowly but surely waiting for Summer...

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Minty - 11-08-2013 11:08 AM

If either of you want, we could start an Articles section (Sims related or otherwise), where members could write on what would be too long for a normal post. Each one would be put in a closed thread & stickied (so they're always at the top of the page for the section), & if anyone wanted to comment, they could do so in a specific thread underneath.

Or we could simply sticky any such articles in General Discussion.

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Ollie - 11-08-2013 11:31 AM

I think we should put up a Sims 4 forum/section-thingy ASAP (particularly seeing as we will have much more info in a week at gamescom), and any other random articles should be posted here, in the general discussion (like we already do).

That would be good.

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 11-08-2013 12:10 PM

Yes I think we do need a Sims 4 section at this point. Similar to the Sims 3 section but maybe we don't need any sub-sections in there to begin with. Then we can put all the Sims 4 threads in there and any of Ollie's articles can then be housed in the appropriate area.

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Minty - 11-08-2013 02:28 PM

T'is done! Biggrin

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 11-08-2013 02:37 PM

Good man!

Clapping

Here is your reward:

[Image: p_lemon-polenta-ca_1590400c.jpg]