www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008.
What are you thinking right now? - Printable Version

+- www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008. (https://www.simsforums.com)
+-- Forum: The Sims Forums Community (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: What are you thinking right now? (/showthread.php?tid=7360)

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Minty - 11-08-2013 09:52 PM

One Danny Wilson, there's only one Danny Wilson! Yahoo

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 12-08-2013 10:22 PM

Quite so, Minty.

Right now I am being reacquainted with some leg muscles after taking a yoga class. Might be a bit wobbly tomorrow!

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Ollie - 13-08-2013 07:15 AM

I am thinking that mike AKA munsta who used to visit SimsForums would be pleased with Lady Gaga's new song. I gave a shot, didn't quite enjoy it as it nearly gave me a headache.

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Minty - 25-08-2013 05:50 PM

I'm thinking my old mucka Hermy from the Evil Dictators Medal Of Honor clan must be going mental right now. Bluebirds will be doing victory rolls tonight! Frazer Campbell deserves his moment today.

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 26-08-2013 06:39 PM

I am thinking: did these gaming Evil Dictators live up to their dastardly name?

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Tasia714 - 26-08-2013 10:01 PM

That I need to call my dentist and cancel my 8:30 am appt for tomorrow... uhggg....

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Minty - 29-08-2013 08:47 AM

Funnily enough, I've an appointment at 10.50 today.

Right now I'm thinking there is some justice in this world!

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/story/2013/08/26/bc-stolen-bike-craigslist.html

A Vancouver woman says she decided to take justice into her own hands after she allegedly spotted her stolen bike for sale online.

Kayla Smith thought she was never going to get her bike back after it went missing, but then the next day it popped up for sale on Craigslist.

So she contacted the seller and arranged to meet him at a McDonald's restaurant. Once he arrived she quickly spotted some stickers and special brakes on the bike that she says confirmed it was hers.

"Holy crap this is my bike," Smith told CBC News. "Like what do I do? And then I was just, like, play dumb."

The seller told her he'd bought it from his roommate.

"And then I was like, hum, no you didn't. You stole it from me last night, you liar," she said she thought to herself.

So she asked if she could take it for a test ride around the parking lot, "and then I just got on it... and rode away," she said.

When CBC News called the seller's phone number listed in the original Craigslist post, the person denied the allegations.

Vancouver police Const. Brian Montague cautions against confronting alleged thieves.

"This can be really dangerous. You don't know who you're dealing with," he said.

"We would obviously suggest if you see your stolen property or something you believe to be your stolen property for sale online, we can arrange with the victim to set up a meeting to purchase this, just like the victim did in this case."

Smith did file a report with Vancouver police when the bike was stolen, but Montague says police are now unable to catch the person responsible for stealing the bike.

Gets bike back, & for good measure rubs thief's nose in it across the world's media - brillant! Biggrin

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 07-09-2013 12:05 AM

It is ten minutes to midnight and my neighbour's builders are still drilling and sawing and hammering. I am thinking that sleep will be hard to come by until that bathroom is renovated.

Still, it has given me plenty of time to catch up with the news and other reading. Some crazy animal-related stories caught my eye today.

First up, this cat has been the mayor of a town in Alaska for the last 15 years. What the? Crazy old world!

[Image: _69661271_69661265.jpg]

Poor kitty!

Then I read about these animals and birds that were arrested on suspicion of being spies. Not so mad, I suppose - not after learning about those parachuting-pigeons from WWII when I was at Bletchley Park. But some seem rather far-fetched.

"Egyptian authorities detained a stork last week on suspicion of espionage, mistaking its migration tag for spying equipment. In fact the stork was innocent..."

"In 2011, Saudi authorities arrested a high-flying vulture on suspicion that it was flying missions for Israel..."

"The CIA's attempt to implant listening devices into a cat - dubbed Operation Acoustic Kitty - ended in failure on day one, when the kitty was run over..."

"In 2007 the Iranian army arrested a team of 14 "spy squirrels" found near a nuclear enrichment plant. Officials said they succeeded in apprehending the suspects "before they were able to take any action"."

Blimey.

OMG the drilling has abated because another neighbour is having Strong Words with the noisy contractors. To bed!

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Ollie - 07-09-2013 06:44 AM

Wow, doing renovations at almost 12 AM? Lol.

Mayor Kitty must carry a lot of pride.

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 07-09-2013 09:34 AM

I am grateful for the hours of sleep I managed to get. Feel much better this morning and am looking forward to a bit of baking and meddling with some sims' lives Smile