www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008.
What are you thinking right now? - Printable Version

+- www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008. (https://www.simsforums.com)
+-- Forum: The Sims Forums Community (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: What are you thinking right now? (/showthread.php?tid=7360)

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Ollie - 07-09-2013 12:20 PM

How could Australians let this happen? For the love of the Internet, say bye bye NBN plan and hello to a lifetime of extremely slow Internet.

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 07-09-2013 01:07 PM

NBN = National Broadband Network ??

So now you guys don't get faster broadband rolled out, is that what's happening? That's bad! Sad

My cake is coming along nicely, as you can see. No simming so far, but the day is yet young.

[Image: Mix.jpg]

(Yes, I realise I need to stir it Tongue )

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Ollie - 07-09-2013 01:15 PM

Yum, cake!

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 07-09-2013 01:25 PM

Fudge yeah!

Plenty for you everyone Smile

[Image: Baked.jpg]

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Minty - 07-09-2013 04:13 PM

Blueberries, yum!

Why do Sky have Bianca Westwood as a football commentator? You know someone is bad at it when they make Charlie Nicholas sound articulate.

Formartine United (ex-Juniors four years ago, now Highland League) are holding their own in the Challenge Cup (our version of the Johnstones Paint Trophy) against Annan Athletic. If they end up in the semi-finals, this will be a major embarrassment in Scotland (Highland League = Tier 5). Damn, Annan given a penalty & Formartine had a player sent off - fix!

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 07-09-2013 05:51 PM

I am sort of vaguely interested in the World Cup draws at the moment. I love the World Cup, mostly because I get to fill out the results on a nice neat chart (every newspaper and magazine in the land will offer such a chart). I do enjoy recording data! Smile

During the 1998 World Cup I was living in Scotland and painted my nails with Saltires. Many people then forgave me for being English, which was nice I suppose.

Curry time!

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Minty - 07-09-2013 09:43 PM

Strangely enough, I polished off a chicken tikka masala today, resisting the temptation to make my own pakora. Plenty left for tomorrow, when it is certain to be better after being given an extra day to soak.

I remember the 1998 World Cup only too well - the one in which the Brazilians sponsors insistence on Ronaldo playing in the final cost them the cup. We had a manager even worse than the infamous Ally McLeod in Andy Roxburgh - who had never managed a single team above schoolboy level in his life, nor ever did.

I hope Ollie isn't watching the Brazil-Australia match. Pretty horrific. The Socceroos are as bad as the Scotland team - full of players brilliant at club level but playing like they couldn't care less when for their national squad. Meanwhile the Kiwis field a largely amateur squad & place like furies. The stadium is near empty as well, because the Brazilians charged full price for a friendly & the local fans have made their feelings known about it with a boycott. It's so weird seeing a Brazil side playing to an empty ground.

I'm thinking it's getting cold, or maybe it's just me.

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Ollie - 08-09-2013 01:09 PM

Unfortunately, the only channel that we receive soccer on has really bad service where I am, so I can't really watch it at all.

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 08-09-2013 01:30 PM

My brother informed me last week that I can receive all kinds of sports that aren't on normal TV because I have BT internet. I had no idea what he was talking about at first but now I have downloaded an app (there really is an app for everything, isn't there) called BTSport on my iPad and now I can watch all the football on there. Or at least in theory. How often I will actually do this is hard to say, since days seem to pass so quickly at the moment and I can barely keep up with the things that need doing. In fact I should get on with some stuff.

To do list:

Roast a chicken for dinner
Play some sims (please let this happen today!)
Catch up on Ollie's YouTube videos
Wash all the teapots that are dusty on the shelf

RE: What are you thinking right now? - bobert26 - 09-09-2013 08:34 AM

Has anyone else been watching The America's Cup? Or are there only two countries that care about it...?