www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008.
What are you thinking right now? - Printable Version

+- www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008. (https://www.simsforums.com)
+-- Forum: The Sims Forums Community (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: What are you thinking right now? (/showthread.php?tid=7360)

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Ollie - 24-09-2013 08:23 AM

Talk about bad luck today, spent all day staring outside, waiting for a package that didn't arrive, now I try to load up CAW, but it didn't have the ability to load my save, encountering an error, then it crashed, now every time I try to open CAW, it crashes, then I attempt to patch The Sims 3 and over half way through it encounters another error. FFS!

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Minty - 26-09-2013 09:58 PM

I noticed that we appear to be back again to the "can only install Sims3packs if put into the Sims 3 Downloads folder first, not by simply double clicking" Dodgy

I've not checked out Twallan for a while to get my mods updated, suppose I ought to do that, but as my game is working fine enough I'm reluctant to do so.

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 27-09-2013 09:26 AM

I am thinking that I do not know about this matter of double-clicking simpacks. I always shove everything in Downloads. Clearly I've been missing a trick (although if the trick no longer works I guess it doesn't matter any more). Dunno

At the moment I'm running with minimal Twallan mods. I am Twallan-light! I have Overwatch, ErrorTrap and Register (because I can't actually imagine my game running well without those). I'm not using any of the SP ones or anything else until after 'Into the Future', when the final or nearly-final patch should arrive from EA and Twallan can do his last updates and then take well-earned retirement from looking after us all.

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 28-09-2013 09:27 PM

Right now I'm thinking "I wonder how many cars Ollie has hijacked so far and how many pigeons he has turned into ex-pigeons". This surely calls for some kind of bar chart.

Tongue

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 01-10-2013 10:25 AM

I am thinking that you guys are testing my ability to talk to myself. Tongue

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Ollie - 01-10-2013 10:46 AM

Sorry Caspin, I've been a "little" distracted by GTA V and Online shall be released soon, so don't expect to see me much until another day.

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 01-10-2013 10:54 AM

That's OK, Ollie, I completely understand. I hope that GTA has met your expectations! Yes

Besides, I have little trouble talking to myself. I do it all day (just normally inside my own mind).

Chatter

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Ollie - 01-10-2013 10:56 AM

It has exceeded my expectations in some ways, in other ways only just met my expectations, nonetheless great!
Oh and by the way, I've stolen approximately 64 cars.

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 01-10-2013 04:43 PM

64, eh. That's a lot of auto theft. I won't ask how many pigeons you've wasted, it probably runs into hundreds (or is there a trophy that tracks your prowess in pigeon destruction?).

Anyway, you have fun while you're off school. Big Grin

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Ollie - 12-10-2013 05:20 AM

Wow, what rubbish. I'm thinking that renting in Australia will lead you in to a deep dark hole.
Seriously, been to two auctions today (we're being chucked out of the place we rent by the end of November, just before Christmas at the latest) and the both of them sold really well considering the sizes of the homes, just under a million AUD.