www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008.
What are you thinking right now? - Printable Version

+- www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008. (https://www.simsforums.com)
+-- Forum: The Sims Forums Community (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: What are you thinking right now? (/showthread.php?tid=7360)

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 17-03-2014 11:19 PM

I am thinking where is that missing Malaysian plane?

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Ollie - 29-03-2014 02:36 PM

How come whenever I want to do something the internet must distract me. I've been meaning to play The Sims 3 for the past few months but the loading times are so slow, so I go to watch maybe one YouTube video, then I see another and then another (so on and so forth). I've only been able to get a little bit of playing in (maybe a half hour) and then a little Create A World (which I hope to detail you on my project soon).
There's so much stuff to do and such little time, before I know it The Sims 4 will be out and I will not have fulfilled my desires with The Sims 3.

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Minty - 29-03-2014 02:41 PM

All the windows are open in the house & a strong smell of bacon is wafting in, so what I'm thinking is who is the weirdo having a barbeque in the pouring rain?

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 29-03-2014 05:10 PM

Mmmmmmm bacon. There are worse smells that could drift in through an open window. I'm not sure I'd barbecue bacon though!

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Minty - 02-04-2014 09:49 PM

I'm thinking Hearts live to fight another day, we haven't been relegated before the "split", & serves the Aberdeen fans right for singing "Hearts are going down" seconds before they gave away the silliest penalty of the year.

(But Danny Wilson, why oh why can't you control your temper? Sent off again for shirt tugging!)

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 06-04-2014 05:46 PM

Ah Stevie G.

Swoon.

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Ollie - 08-04-2014 03:53 AM

I think I might just leave this here.

[Image: Straya_zps98b56f47.png]

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 08-04-2014 08:51 AM

Ah. The Eucalyptus Trees of Mystery are joined by a line of Trees of Intrigue. New CAW project?

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Minty - 13-04-2014 03:56 PM

I'm thinking GIRUY Manchester Bottomless Transfer Kitty!

Serves you right for lying about Kompany being injured.

And Minty's prediction of Liverpool taking the crown this year comes closer to fruition. Oh watch all ye scoffers & weep! Biggrin

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 18-04-2014 10:20 PM

I am thinking that seeing as I will be at the match tomorrow, the mighty Mariners surely cannot lose. Or else!