www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008.
What are you thinking right now? - Printable Version

+- www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008. (https://www.simsforums.com)
+-- Forum: The Sims Forums Community (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: What are you thinking right now? (/showthread.php?tid=7360)

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Minty - 10-06-2014 02:50 PM

EA were good enough to announce the date for TS4 on it Tongue

Happy 2nd anniversary! Clapping

Have some lemon polenta cake!

[Image: Lemon-rice-and-polenta-cake-sm.jpg]

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 10-06-2014 09:13 PM

Amazing cake! Ta!

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Minty - 18-06-2014 05:05 PM

C'MON AUSTRALIA! BEAT THE TULIP MUNCHERS!

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 18-06-2014 09:45 PM

Oh poor Spain!

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Minty - 20-06-2014 02:46 PM

I'm thinking that Mark McConville is a total embarrassment.

I don't care if he was in Brazil donating old football strips to kids in the Amazon (so he'd enough time to get to Sao Paulo from the Amazon - a mere 2273 miles? I for one am calling fiddlesticks & flapdoodle on this one). Going into the Uruguay end against England wearing a Scotland strip was crass enough, but to do it wearing one of those stupid "See You Jimmy" tartan bunnets with the ginger hair -BangHead I hope a Brazilian wandering spider bites his bum or something more tender.

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 20-06-2014 07:03 PM

Presumably he is one of those that thinks you become "more" Scottish by being as anti-English as possible. Silly chap.

I am rapidly running out of teams to support in the World Cup! Are you cheering for anyone or just watching for fun? It's kind of fascinating for me to watch world-class teams. A bit different from my beloved Mariners. Biggrin

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Minty - 21-06-2014 09:49 AM

I'm watching out for several teams in the World Cup, & I'll admit I wanted Costa Rica to win England's group because I was so cross the way everyone wrote them off as being only important to goal differences. When they beat Scotland deservedly everyone laughed, when they beat Sweden everyone laughed again, when they only lost to the Czech Republic because they had the world's best goalkeeper, still no one took them seriously. Nice to see them adding Uruguay & Italy to their list of "shock" results, a pity it didn't help England any.

Still gutted over Oz's exit. Think they may turn over the worst Spanish side in living memory, who now only want to go home.

The Honduras & Ecuador game was real end to end madness, after France humped Switzerland both knew they'd every chance of going through if they got the win with the Swiss goal difference destroyed. I can't think of any team yet looking like potential winners (Brazil are very poor, Argentina overrated & Europeans never win the WC in South America), which makes it fun for the neutral.

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 21-06-2014 12:39 PM

Poor old Spain. They really were not up to snuff. I have several Spanish friends so I was sorry to see their dire performance. Enjoyed France v Switzerland yesterday. So many goals and so exciting! I was glad for the Swiss that they managed to get a few in the end.

It is slightly embarrassing to hear that Costa Rica will "rest" players against England. Shameful! I feel bad for poor Stevie G. I bet they just want to come home now as well.

My order of support goes: places I've lived, places my friends have lived, the underdog. I always like to support the underdog, in the same way that I always pick the most wonky Christmas tree or the knobbly vegetables. Someone's got to love 'em!

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 21-06-2014 09:58 PM

Well I enjoyed Germany v Ghana. Very good fun, great running and ended with bleeding players in a state of collapse!

The commentators are driving me barmy though!

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Minty - 22-06-2014 12:54 PM

Yes, very even game & good that Ghana are matching expectations at last. Good that Muller got smacked in the face after his play acting in the last game. Karma Diablo

Such a shame for Iran, who had 3 wonderful chances & were denied a penalty. The Argies have been lucky in 2 games, & I think their luck will run out quickly in the last 16.

Was down at Culzean Castle last weekend & I didn't think it could get any hotter, but today is a furnace already & I think could be the year's hottest. Even the insects are hiding from the heat!