www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008.
What are you thinking right now? - Printable Version

+- www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008. (https://www.simsforums.com)
+-- Forum: The Sims Forums Community (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: What are you thinking right now? (/showthread.php?tid=7360)

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 23-07-2014 12:54 PM

The weird thing about that conversation, if you could call it that, last night is that to begin with I thought that two people were independently having completely separate obnoxiously loud mobile phone conversations in the garden. The things they were saying to each other did not match up in any way at all. I was so amazed when I looked out and saw that they were together and apparently talking to each other (or at each other might be more accurate). Oh well, takes all sorts, eh. I think this is going to be a problem if the weather remains hot, as there are too many people with loud voices having what should be private discussions in the garden. I can't close my windows or I would certainly expire from the heat so I fear I may be forced to listen to some crazy stuff! Dunno

No, you did not mention an interview with a drunk person. Shocked

When your computer has cooled down sufficiently, please do tell! I have a weird interview story that I can swap with you if you like! Biggrin

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 23-07-2014 10:36 PM

Giant tea cakes for the opening ceremony? Well done Glasgow!

Biggrin

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 26-07-2014 10:40 PM

I'm thinking Minty is probably watching Star Wars on telly right now in order to admire Natalie Portman's eyes. Tongue

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Minty - 28-07-2014 09:42 PM

I'm thinking that EA would have every excuse to close down the official forums right now & no one could blame them. Those muppets call themselves adults?

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 16-08-2014 05:02 PM

There is a slight CHILL in the AIR!

Yahoo Sohappy

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 17-08-2014 02:53 PM

Yay Hearts! Yay Liverpool!

Clapping

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Minty - 18-08-2014 12:28 AM

(16-08-2014 05:02 PM)Caspin Wrote:  There is a slight CHILL in the AIR!

Yahoo Sohappy

But, I'm not ready to let go of summer yet, he says with a quivering bottom lip.

(17-08-2014 02:53 PM)Caspin Wrote:  Yay Hearts! Yay Liverpool!

Clapping

Liverpool and Hearts were both lucky at times, but I still can't see past Liverpool taking a trophy this year. They look the part whilst all the other Premier sides bar Arsenal and Swansea still look like they need a close season, & Arsenal always have their traditional 1 month crisis a season to take account of.

Interesting the whole Sir Cliff business. There was an old mate of mine in the biz that couldn't stand him, said he & the Shadows were hypocrites that nobbed off endless groupies whilst acting whiter than white. The current accusation is a bit of a surprise. What I also noticed was the BBC dropping the Top Of The Pops 1979 reruns for the last three weeks, when they would have been obliged to show Cliff at No.1 with "We Don't Talk Anymore" (his biggest hit would you have it?). Along with the BBC covering the police raid on his house, this does suggest some collusion between the Met & the BBC greater than is being admitted to.

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 18-08-2014 02:05 PM

Aw, I'm sorry. Summer will come round again. I love Autumn and am delighted by its nearness. I will get your sim a nice warm scarf, don't fret.

Even the police themselves are complaining about the BBC knowing about the Cliff business it would seem! If anything unpleasant comes out of that investigation there are going to be a lot of upset grannies out there.

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Minty - 19-08-2014 01:57 PM

The Bardarbunga volcano in Iceland may erupt they're saying. It had over 1000 mini quakes two days ago. It's not so much the erupting as the Icelandic one belching tonnes of sulphuric ash into the sky, one of which not that long ago caused enough chaos & one in the 1780s causing a nuclear winter through most of the northern hemisphere that amongst other perils caused all the wasps to go berserk.

I'm thinking WE'RE DOOMED! Omg

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 19-08-2014 03:27 PM

Oh no! Is it too late to start digging a bunker?

Checklist:
Bottled water
Tinned food
Jars of cherries in brandy
Wind-up torch and radio
Big duvet
Box sets and tech to watch them on: GoT, BtVS, LoTR, Breaking Bad.

Ah well. It was a pleasure knowing you. Run for the hills!