www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008.
What are you thinking right now? - Printable Version

+- www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008. (https://www.simsforums.com)
+-- Forum: The Sims Forums Community (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: What are you thinking right now? (/showthread.php?tid=7360)

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 20-08-2014 02:24 PM

We seem to be OK so far. There are a few clouds but the sky has not yet fallen in. I'm still stockpiling the preserved fruits though.

There is an article in the Independent today about the BBC's interference in that Cliff business (alleged).

I'm really sleepy today.

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Minty - 02-09-2014 11:44 PM

Watched the last of the Scottish independence debates. Seeing these are the people currently running the show in Holyrood & Westminster, no wonder this country's so badly run. About as articulate as Porky Pig the lot of them.

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 03-09-2014 09:15 AM

They are self-absorbed clowns on the whole, aren't they. I can't watch those debates - I'm interested, so I'd like to watch, but I get frustrated because neither side seems to have proper answers to the questions people ask and they just start talking over each other and spouting nonsense. We are all totally doomed and just have to muddle on through life as best we can.

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 07-09-2014 08:55 AM

What is this weather? I have had headaches on and off for days and I blame the muggy weather. Will tea fix this? Let's experiment.

Btw did I mention that at the hotel in Stratford not only was the coffee undrinkable but the tea..... I can hardly bring myself to think of it..... the tea..... was powdered. Powdered tea, I tell you!

To the teapot!

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 12-09-2014 11:47 AM

I am surprised that Mr Pistorius was not found guilty of murder. I'm pretty sure that most people would realise that if they fire a gun multiple times through a door then there is a risk of killing the person on the other side - and that if your girlfriend wasn't in bed when you got up, it's pretty likely that she is the one in the bathroom behind the aforementioned closed door! Oh well.

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Minty - 12-09-2014 07:37 PM

This is South Africa's O J Simpson trial - they know he's guilty but they're terrified of the consequences of doing so. That said, I did think the judge had a point when she pointed out much of the prosecution witnesses testimonies had proven so flawed.

Still sucks though. One law for the well connected & one for the rest.

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 13-09-2014 11:26 PM

Omg I just put the telly on and became instantly addicted to that programme where they replay endless Top Of The Pops performances. Am spouting tears of laughter watching the audiences in the ones from the 70s. Those shoes, that dancing - the HAIR! Bloody brilliant. Ah here comes Kate Bush. Silence please! Embrace the brilliance and the craziness!

(OK I know, too many drinks. Get off the web. Night!)

Listeningtomusic Sohappy Listeningtomusic Sohappy

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Minty - 17-09-2014 09:07 PM

(13-09-2014 11:26 PM)Caspin Wrote:  Omg I just put the telly on and became instantly addicted to that programme where they replay endless Top Of The Pops performances. Am spouting tears of laughter watching the audiences in the ones from the 70s. Those shoes, that dancing - the HAIR! Bloody brilliant. Ah here comes Kate Bush. Silence please! Embrace the brilliance and the craziness!

(OK I know, too many drinks. Get off the web. Night!)

Listeningtomusic Sohappy Listeningtomusic Sohappy

I got to see that in the catch up last night. I loved "Wow!" but I'm amazed how many hate it. Babooska's getting some heavy play on the radio stations of late.

That was a GREAT show for the music geeks - Tina Charles, who gave Elton John & Trevor Horn his first break & was the secret voice behind 5000 Volts ("I'm On Fire" & "Dr Kiss Kiss") & later The Buggles ("Video Killed The Radio Star") before abruptly chucking it all to have babies. Also the RAH band, Richard Howson's hobby band inbetween masterminding the Beatles, Supertramp, Diana Ross, Leo Sayer, Carly Simon, Fleetwood Mac, Shakin' Stevens, Toyah & loads of others. That was his wife singing "Clouds Across The Moon" btw.

I pissed off a U2 fan at work once by saying Bono's "The Fly" costume was pinched the idea off The Rah Band when they did "The Crunch" on Top of the Pops! (Bono of course being God incarnate to some up here!) Biggrin

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 20-09-2014 05:17 PM

I think you might be a music geek, Minty! Biggrin

Right now I am thinking 5-1 Clapping

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Minty - 25-09-2014 08:02 PM

I thinking I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

I've been offered ANOTHER job - & tomorrow I've been called to another interview.

Where were all these people the last 2 hellish years? BangHead