www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008.
What are you thinking right now? - Printable Version

+- www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008. (https://www.simsforums.com)
+-- Forum: The Sims Forums Community (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: What are you thinking right now? (/showthread.php?tid=7360)

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 25-09-2014 09:33 PM

Crikey. What are you going to do?!

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Minty - 26-09-2014 11:50 PM

Start the one that starts first, see what it's like, if it sucks, go to the other. If this third one offers me a post, that's when it could become tricky! Biggrin

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Ollie - 27-09-2014 12:15 AM

Speaking of work, I recently completed work experience, fun fun fun!

Anyway, right now I am thinking about my flight later in the day.

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 27-09-2014 12:09 PM

So now Minty has possibly three jobs, which is clearly better than none, so yay!

What was your work experience about, Ollie? When I was at school I did my work experience in a Pharmacy and enjoyed it immensely. Counting out pills using a machine was particularly enjoyable, although if it was quiet I would occasionally do a manual count to check the machine's accuracy because, you know, I'm me.

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 07-10-2014 08:45 PM

I am thinking: "they are making a new Twin Peaks!"and trying to decide what I think about that. I really liked Twin Peaks.

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Minty - 08-10-2014 06:30 AM

I think this is their attempt to redo the original the way they wanted it, as they admitted to ruining the series by revealing the murderer half way through season 2 (under pressure from the network bosses). It was supposed to be left unanswered "Mousetrap" style.

If they do a compare & contrast to how Twin Peaks & the world has changed all those years on, that will be fun - or not changed as it may be.

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 08-10-2014 08:53 AM

I really want it to be good. I also really need to re-watch old Twin Peaks, seeing as it is several decades since I saw it, and could do with a refresher. Biggrin

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Minty - 10-10-2014 06:43 AM

I'm sure it's getting re-run on one of the non-council TV channels come the month's end, can't remember which one.

[Checks]

Yes, Sky Syfy channel (114). Go get your blueberry pie! Biggrin

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 10-10-2014 08:57 AM

Sky Syfy, eh? I don't think I have that channel. I will double-check though. Ta! Smile

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Minty - 11-10-2014 09:54 PM

I'm thinking how spooky it is watching the following with the Bee Gees song "Stayin Alive" going through my head how much it matches.