www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008.
What are you thinking right now? - Printable Version

+- www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008. (https://www.simsforums.com)
+-- Forum: The Sims Forums Community (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: What are you thinking right now? (/showthread.php?tid=7360)

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 12-10-2014 08:49 AM

Those bowerbirds really do have some moves. I always think how it must be such a wonderful job to go and film wildlife like that, but then I remember that a few minutes of amazing footage is probably edited down from hours/days/weeks of sitting hunched and miserable in a hide somewhere. Knowing my luck I'd probably doze off and miss all the good stuff.

I don't have the SyFy by the way (I think you only get it through Sky dish, cable from Virgin or else it you have the BT telly package). Fortunately it has been discovered the Twin Peaks is available on iTunes so I can watch it from there at some point (at considerable cost, I might add!). Dunno

Right now I'm thinking that the promise of fog - fog severe enough to warrant a big black warning box on my weather app - has not been kept, or at least not in the north of London. I have got a cloud, though. Biggrin

Also, some idiot has just thrown a cup of tea out of the upstairs window, landing smartly on my open study window. Thanks for that. They do it all the time, bloody lunatics. I am pretty sure their flat has a minimum of two sinks, so quite why they use the window is beyond me. It's not like when you are camping and can throw the dregs of your flask into a shrub. Maybe I will make some kind of trebuchet out of rubber bands and lob some tea up onto their window to see how they like it.

PissedOff

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Minty - 26-10-2014 08:24 PM

I'm thinking this is hilarious!

[Image: heartsgoal.gif]

After being gash all match, this piece of brilliance saves a point. Hibs fans in complete meltdown, & no wonder.

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 27-10-2014 01:38 PM

Yeah that was pretty amazing Smile

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Ollie - 10-12-2014 12:18 PM

I'm beginning to think I might start up my Australia world in The Sims 3 again.

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Minty - 12-12-2014 08:05 AM

Glad to hear it! I liked the period houses.

Egyptiandance Clapping Fryingpan

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Paul - 13-12-2014 06:36 AM

I just played TS4 for the first time since it came out and it made me want to come here and see what's happening! Though it's 11:36pm where I'm at so I'm sure I'm the only one here. xD

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 13-12-2014 03:45 PM

Hi Paul - very nice to hear from you! How are things going with you? I think your 11.36 and my 11.36 might be quite different! It'd be way past my bedtime anyway. Biggrin

So you got TS4, eh? What do you think of it? Ollie's been playing. You could add your thoughts over here. I've stuck with TS3 myself but it's interesting to hear from those playing other versions.

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Paul - 15-12-2014 10:57 PM

Hi Caspin! Things are going great with me, though I have been quite busy. I'm a sophomore in college during finals week with a full-time management job at a sandwich shop so I hardly have time for anything! I forgot I even had TS4 for a while haha.

I really like it now that there are patches coming out with more jobs, pools, etc. I never really liked toddlers so not including that was just fine by me lol. At first I thought it was boring, but my current family has been interesting me more and more. It was originally a young adult named Jessica Sanders that I made during the demo period, and I made her a husband named George Dean. Once the game came out I put them in my game and they had two girls, Emily and Amelia. However, while Jessica was prego with Amelia, George accidentally started a fire and died (I didn't have a fire alarm and I didn't realize there were no firefighters so I kept trying to have him call the firefighters and he got burnt up!) so I added a sister to Jessica named Melissa to help take care of the kids. However, both women have thriving careers and the girls are self-sufficient at this point. It's fun playing with all four sims because they are all different and unique. Smile

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Ollie - 15-12-2014 11:16 PM

My problem with no Toddlers is that there's this massive gap, going from baby to a child, it just doesn't seem right, and I miss the challenge of having to teach them how to walk, talk, etc. all while having to take care of their ever changing needs-defiantly the most difficult age.

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Paul - 15-12-2014 11:22 PM

(15-12-2014 11:16 PM)Ollie Wrote:  My problem with no Toddlers is that there's this massive gap, going from baby to a child, it just doesn't seem right, and I miss the challenge of having to teach them how to walk, talk, etc. all while having to take care of their ever changing needs-defiantly the most difficult age.

See I understand where you're coming from. It's more realistic to have the toddler stage and have to juggle all of the needs while teaching them all of that stuff. I just play different from most people I think. I always made the lifespan in TS3 of toddlers to the shortest amount of time possible because I couldn't stand the constant crying and trying to get them to cooperate when teaching them to walk and talk. (I'm gonna be a bad parent Tongue) But everyone has their own opinion of the game. Yes