www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008.
What are you thinking right now? - Printable Version

+- www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008. (https://www.simsforums.com)
+-- Forum: The Sims Forums Community (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: What are you thinking right now? (/showthread.php?tid=7360)

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Wandarine - 12-05-2015 03:29 PM

Good luck with your exams, Paul!

...great and now that you guys reminded me of it I'm thinking of the six weeks of school ahead. Six! Too much! :-(

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 23-05-2015 05:37 PM

It will pass, don't worry. Best days of your life, so they say (spoiler alert: they lie).

Wanda, do you vaguely resemble your avatar? If so, I may attempt to make a sim of you! Obviously it may end up wildly inaccurate.

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Wandarine - 23-05-2015 06:14 PM

That's a great idea! I feel honored.
My avatar is supposed to be 10 year old me. My hair is still brown, but shorter now. Just give it a try, and if any questions occur, ask me, I know me Smile

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 24-05-2015 02:13 PM

OK, then, let's do this!

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 30-05-2015 10:08 PM

I am thinking that it is a spooktacularly bad idea to watch "The Woman In Black" at bedtime. But I can't look away. Someone hold my hand! It's that bloody rocking chair. Watched it so many times but I still get scared.

Omg

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Wandarine - 31-05-2015 08:30 PM

I'm here, Caspin. Everything's fine.

Right now I can't believe that it's already half past 9 and I'll have to go to bed soon. Where did the sunday go?
Oh, right. It's been on three different trains trying to get home Sad

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 01-06-2015 04:33 PM

Phew, thanks for your support, Wanda! Yes

Glad you managed to get home on your trio of trains!

RE: What are you thinking right now? - simspeaker4 - 09-06-2015 11:19 PM

Caspin, you're fond of cooler weather? I'm thinking you should stay away from my land of melting igloos. Humid times are here. PissedOff Finally getting fans at work. At last.

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 10-06-2015 09:33 PM

Urgh, yuck. High humidity is the worst! It's been hot here the last few days - I'd have been in danger if it weren't for my diligent application of Factor 50 sun cream and a straw hat - but at least it's been a dry heat, mostly.

I'm thinking I should buy teacakes more often as I really do love them nomnomnomnom....

RE: What are you thinking right now? - simspeaker4 - 11-06-2015 02:41 AM

I'm thinking you'd like hot cross buns as they have similar ingredients to teacakes.