www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008.
What are you thinking right now? - Printable Version

+- www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008. (https://www.simsforums.com)
+-- Forum: The Sims Forums Community (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: What are you thinking right now? (/showthread.php?tid=7360)

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Minty - 05-07-2015 09:22 PM

Has someone around here been using the P word again? Budo

I'm thinking I really don't want to go into work tomorrow, but needs must. PissedOff

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

RE: What are you thinking right now? - RoxyMiller81 - 06-07-2015 03:09 PM

I haven't called anyone a putz in years! (If that's what you mean by the "P" word).

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 08-07-2015 05:11 PM

I didn't say anything about Pokemon Dunno

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Minty - 15-07-2015 06:54 AM

You can tell when the pollen count is going to be through the roof when it wakes you up at 5 in the morning Sick

EgyptiandanceWackoFryingpan

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Majick - 16-07-2015 08:09 PM

I'm thinking ...

I don't remember members of this site being this rude to each other and whiney over someone having a difference in opinion. Not sure I really want to come back if THIS is how people are treating each other these days. Sheesh.

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 16-07-2015 08:53 PM

Having read some of the posts from years and years ago, particularly some that were in a more private area (now discontinued), I can safely say that there was plenty of bitching going on in the olden days. Wherever there are people, there will also be disagreements. There is also plenty of potential for friendliness and fun.

RE: What are you thinking right now? - simspeaker4 - 17-07-2015 01:21 AM

I'm thinking that I've been away for no apparent reason. The weather's been nasty where I live. Caspin, you would not want to be here.

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Caspin - 17-07-2015 03:32 PM

Ah well, that happens. I seem to have been away quite a bit myself, mostly due to work taking over.

Sorry to hear of the unpleasant weather. It's very humid here, still. There was some kind of electrical storm last night, with quite impressive lightening, but I don't know if it lasted long because, despite the rumbling thunder, I fell asleep. I swear if the apocalypse comes I'll just doze through it.

RE: What are you thinking right now? - Minty - 20-07-2015 01:54 PM

(16-07-2015 08:09 PM)Majick Wrote:  I'm thinking ...

I don't remember members of this site being this rude to each other and whiney over someone having a difference in opinion. Not sure I really want to come back if THIS is how people are treating each other these days. Sheesh.

(16-07-2015 08:53 PM)Caspin Wrote:  Having read some of the posts from years and years ago, particularly some that were in a more private area (now discontinued), I can safely say that there was plenty of bitching going on in the olden days. Wherever there are people, there will also be disagreements. There is also plenty of potential for friendliness and fun.

Majick's second post where she's presumed to lecture members & administrators how we are to behave.

One of the former admins who left us in the lurch five years ago comes waddling after we've cleaned up the mess - & starts shouting the odds?

I'm thinking "you couldn't make it up!"

I've read the back posts in "the good old days" too. Ollie was treating like poo by the other members around here merely for posting - aided & abetted by those in charge - because the popular kids decided he was too beige to be part of the groovy gang.

Lucky he stayed to help Caspin & I clear the mess left behind when the groovy gang drifted away, otherwise the only place Sims Forums would exist anymore would be in old blog posts at TMN.

We may not be the greatest games forum around, but since taking over what others abandoned - without so much as a prior word of explanation to Matt or an apology to the active members - we've kept the place tidy & welcoming for ALL people to use, old & new, & will continue to do so hopefully for a long time to come.

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

RE: What are you thinking right now? - simspeaker4 - 24-07-2015 06:02 PM

TMN's where I first heard of Majick. TMN's where I first heard of this place too, btw. I'm thinking it's a nice forum. Better than the official EA forum, at any rate.
I'm also thinking that my summer is half over and I'm sad about that.