www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008.
What are you thinking right now? - Printable Version

+- www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008. (https://www.simsforums.com)
+-- Forum: The Sims Forums Community (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: What are you thinking right now? (/showthread.php?tid=7360)

Re: What are you thinking right now? - serp3821 - 10-02-2010 04:51 PM

Lmao XD

it's so beautiful outside. The mountains are covered with snow & it has a few clouds around it. It's an AMAZING view. You would agree. I want to take a picture of that spectacular view but it's effing COLD right now. I had to take my bus & I was shaking my ass off lol. The amount of smoke coming out of my mouth was incredible lol. I love that Tongue

Re: What are you thinking right now? - Happysimsdude - 10-02-2010 04:53 PM

O__O I am so weird, I mixed your words to "I had to take my bus and I was shaking my mouth off, The amount of smoke coming out of mky ass was incredible." XD

Re: What are you thinking right now? - serp3821 - 10-02-2010 04:59 PM

LOL XD

nah, just had to take the bus today lol

Re: What are you thinking right now? - Earth Mama - 10-02-2010 09:02 PM

Bwahahahaha! The Mare wrote about us again!  {lol} Go figure!

Twice even.

Re: What are you thinking right now? - Cassie - 10-02-2010 10:49 PM

Okay, I finally read it. =]

Aww, they actually remembered that I didn't like my picture up there! =P
Bless. Although I don't mind my picture up there now tbh, I mean if I put it in my signature it can't be helped and I'm obviously okay with that picture being shown to random people.
The reason I was cautious about my old picture being put up there was simply because I didn't understand what the site was about at all then, and it simply freaked me out. ;]

I do actually agree with what they say in that post though. No one hurt me. I just didn't think this thread should have been locked, or Earth Mama's link removed.

All I wanted was for the bickering that made the rest of us look like fools be put to an end. I guess it sort of worked?

It seemed we got a post about us that did NOT concern the whole farce, anyway! Yay! Smile

Re: What are you thinking right now? - gothika - 11-02-2010 03:06 AM

LOL Cassie xD

still tired o.o'

Re: What are you thinking right now? - bobert26 - 11-02-2010 03:08 AM

My eye hurts.

Re: What are you thinking right now? - gothika - 11-02-2010 05:42 AM

Why does my head hurt?! D:

Re: What are you thinking right now? - serp3821 - 11-02-2010 05:52 AM

why am I trembling? XD

Re: What are you thinking right now? - gothika - 11-02-2010 05:54 AM

LOL xD

My head hurts. I think I'm gonna pass out.