www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008.
What are you thinking right now? - Printable Version

+- www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008. (https://www.simsforums.com)
+-- Forum: The Sims Forums Community (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: What are you thinking right now? (/showthread.php?tid=7360)

Re: What are you thinking right now? - serp3821 - 12-02-2010 01:31 AM

Why? I'm hungry!!!

Re: What are you thinking right now? - 2qewl4u - 12-02-2010 02:58 AM

I'm extremely tired.

Re: What are you thinking right now? - gothika - 12-02-2010 03:00 AM

I should be studying... D:

Re: What are you thinking right now? - serp3821 - 12-02-2010 03:09 AM

Why the fudge didn't I get the job??!!

Re: What are you thinking right now? - gothika - 12-02-2010 03:16 AM

You've got other opportunities. Be grateful they offered you a job.

I'll probably have to get off soon -__-;

Re: What are you thinking right now? - serp3821 - 12-02-2010 03:20 AM

Why?! XD

Re: What are you thinking right now? - gothika - 12-02-2010 04:39 AM

yess. :3
thank you brain...and brother ._.

Re: What are you thinking right now? - serp3821 - 12-02-2010 04:57 AM

why didn't I get the job when my friend did and she doesn't even know where the job she got is at? WTF man??!!
I wish I was an adult living on my own in my apartment with my car & in college/university with a good job.
tired of always counting on my mom always. just tired and had enough of begging my mom for money at times.
don't tell me that I have EVERYTHING because that's a lie. I ask for money sometimes and she has to pay the bills, reason why I need a JOB and reason why I need to be an adult already! Like I don't wanna mature so fast but I want to be living my life already, I want to move on with my life. Sick & tired of my stupid ass family who act like idiots and manipulate ppl to their own joy. I hate everything that is at the moment. I just wish, like I have said, to be an adult already. fudge school & grades and the teachers. I had ENOUGH. Why the hell am I going to take art class and all this other sh!t that doesn't involve in what I'm going to be when I grow up? I'm just exhsausted of all this bull crap and people in this world.

Okay, got everything out. But I'm still mad! {mad}

Re: What are you thinking right now? - bobert26 - 12-02-2010 05:05 AM

Well, what was the job again?

Re: What are you thinking right now? - serp3821 - 12-02-2010 05:15 AM

it's this internship thing. I posted about it a long time ago: http://www.simsforums.net/the_regulars_board/im_applying_for_my_first_job_d-t7958.0.htm

It was such a big deal to me because it was my first ever job. But w/e. I can apply to a real job. lol
but still got me mad because it was my FIRST TIME ever being denied something in my whole life. It was like a slap in my face lol. I've never gotten denied anything. Guess I'm on the wrong track Tongue