www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008.
What are you thinking right now? - Printable Version

+- www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008. (https://www.simsforums.com)
+-- Forum: The Sims Forums Community (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: What are you thinking right now? (/showthread.php?tid=7360)

Re: What are you thinking right now? - gothika - 12-02-2010 05:38 AM

'I don't speak Spanish,Japanese or French. But the way she moves her body defiantly makes sense' -Jesse McCartney Body Language
&
I'm totally gonna pass out tomorrow.

Re: What are you thinking right now? - Cassie - 12-02-2010 11:18 PM

Obsessing over Diana & Caine. I sort of want Drake in the triangle, even though Caine Soren & Drake Merwin and even Diana Ladris are mad in the head.

Re: What are you thinking right now? - bobert26 - 13-02-2010 12:53 AM

(12-02-2010 05:15 AM)@Steven! link Wrote:it's this internship thing. I posted about it a long time ago: http://www.simsforums.net/the_regulars_board/im_applying_for_my_first_job_d-t7958.0.htm

It was such a big deal to me because it was my first ever job. But w/e. I can apply to a real job. lol
but still got me mad because it was my FIRST TIME ever being denied something in my whole life. It was like a slap in my face lol. I've never gotten denied anything. Guess I'm on the wrong track Tongue

You should get a job at PacSun!

Re: What are you thinking right now? - Cassie - 13-02-2010 01:44 AM

@Steven You never get denied anything but yet you think you're life is tough? =\

I got denied a total of 8 jobs since September until December last year. I've given up for now, I'll start looking in March or April since I need the cash. I had several jobs in the Summer though... I probably wont tell mum I've got a job before she snatches that money away too, I never told her about my previous jobs. {rolleyes}

Re: What are you thinking right now? - gothika - 13-02-2010 02:47 AM

D:
I'd give you some money Cassie. But I'm broke too xD
Maybe we can rob a bank sometime 8) Haha I kid Tongue

My face is sooo oily. WTF. D:
I wanna dye my hair purple ;_;

Re: What are you thinking right now? - Cassie - 13-02-2010 02:56 AM

I'm up for robbing a bank. (:
LOL. Naw. I really gotta earn this money, but pssh, earning is tough. ;P

I have a stupid spot on my cheek atm. Everytime I look in the mirror, I stare at it. -_-

LOL, purple would be beyond cool. =3

Re: What are you thinking right now? - gothika - 13-02-2010 02:58 AM

Haha xD
Reminds me of when I get a pimple. I'll sit in the mirror for ages.

Sweet! I'll totally dye my hair purple. And pass Bambi,Brittany and Mike on the awesome hair color scale >:3

Lil Wayne. Your way better at rapping than singing. This is why I remember your part in Jay Sean's Down

Re: What are you thinking right now? - 2qewl4u - 13-02-2010 02:58 AM

I never know what to post in this thread xD

Re: What are you thinking right now? - gothika - 13-02-2010 03:02 AM

Awh poor Ahmed xD

Re: What are you thinking right now? - Cassie - 13-02-2010 03:06 AM

I know, sometimes this thread stumps me. The 'doing' thread is easy, but 'thinking'... sometimes I don't know what the hell I'm thinking. I'm not thinking anything. I'm just posting, like some kind of machine. {rolleyes}