www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008.
What are you thinking right now? - Printable Version

+- www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008. (https://www.simsforums.com)
+-- Forum: The Sims Forums Community (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: What are you thinking right now? (/showthread.php?tid=7360)

Re: What are you thinking right now? - gothika - 14-02-2010 12:37 AM

And I'm back for first time, I'm on your street. There's a letter on your doorstep and first thing that you'll read is that when you think Tim McGraw I hope you think of my favorite song.

Re: What are you thinking right now? - serp3821 - 14-02-2010 11:58 PM

I didn't what Ribs!!!
why did my mom make ribs??!!
I'm so picky with my food! {mad}

Re: What are you thinking right now? - bobert26 - 15-02-2010 12:05 AM

LOL, here we just eat whatever is put down in front of us. Or we make ourselves something to eat. I MADE BREAKFAST FOR MY MUMMY AND ME TODAY! Scrambled eggs Smile Pretty good if I do say so myself.

Re: What are you thinking right now? - Cassie - 15-02-2010 12:07 AM

My mum never makes me meals, she hasn't done since I was about 12. I just make my own food. I prefer it that way, anyway. Smile

My mum is mad because I don't pay rent. She said as soon as my 17th starts, I pay rent or I'm out. O.o

Re: What are you thinking right now? - bobert26 - 15-02-2010 12:11 AM

:O That is so wrong! You're her responsibility until you're 18!  {no}

Re: What are you thinking right now? - 2qewl4u - 15-02-2010 12:12 AM

(15-02-2010 12:07 AM)CassieeBethh link Wrote:My mum never makes me meals, she hasn't done since I was about 12. I just make my own food. I prefer it that way, anyway. Smile

My mum is mad because I don't pay rent. She said as soon as my 17th starts, I pay rent or I'm out. O.o
Oh wow

Re: What are you thinking right now? - serp3821 - 15-02-2010 12:15 AM

My friend is going to get kicked out once she's 18 Sad

what's the signature limit again?

Re: What are you thinking right now? - Cassie - 15-02-2010 12:19 AM

She's been bugging me to pay rent since I turned sixteen, honest to God truth. She says I'm responsible for myself now. How the hell am I supposed to pay rent yet? I can't even find a job. And when I do find one, I'm not paying rent until I've got myself organised.

The day she decides to chuck me out [and she will], I'll get out, I really don't care.

I don't think it's fair that a16-year-old should have to pay rent. She expects me to pay rent AND buy all the things I own by myself? Like, I end up buying half my own food and she never buys me anything. I'm still waiting on my Xmas present here. O.o

Maybe I'm just being in a mardy... but you can see how I am losing my tether with her... and that's just the start of it...

Steven, sig limit is 500 wide and 250 high [in pixels].

Re: What are you thinking right now? - serp3821 - 15-02-2010 12:23 AM

wow that sucks. My mom just told me that she want's to live with my forever! 0.o
I told her in her dreams & that she was crazy
I told her that it would look wrong id I am 21 years old going to uni and living with my mom
oh yeah, that's a great way to find a girlfriend and cool friends

Re: What are you thinking right now? - bobert26 - 15-02-2010 12:25 AM

(15-02-2010 12:19 AM)CassieeBethh link Wrote:She's been bugging me to pay rent since I turned sixteen, honest to God truth. She says I'm responsible for myself now. How the hell am I supposed to pay rent yet? I can't even find a job. And when I do find one, I'm not paying rent until I've got myself organised.

The day she decides to chuck me out [and she will], I'll get out, I really don't care.

I don't think it's fair that a16-year-old should have to pay rent. She expects me to pay rent AND buy all the things I own by myself? Like, I end up buying half my own food and she never buys me anything. I'm still waiting on my Xmas present here. O.o

Maybe I'm just being in a mardy... but you can see how I am losing my tether with her... and that's just the start of it...

Steven, sig limit is 500 wide and 250 high [in pixels].

Well that sucks, Cassie. This kid in the year above my sister got kicked out of his house. He didn't finish highschool and he's now living with and dating the 38 yr old female bus driver.