www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008.
What are you thinking right now? - Printable Version

+- www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008. (https://www.simsforums.com)
+-- Forum: The Sims Forums Community (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: What are you thinking right now? (/showthread.php?tid=7360)

Re: What are you thinking right now? - Cassie - 15-02-2010 12:32 AM

Your mum seems like a good mother, Steven. Still cooking you meals, looking after you, wants you to stay as long as you want, even though you're older than me. Although she seems to mother you a bit, I don't know if I'd want that. I'm happy to be independent. Just not stupidly independent like my mum wants me to be.

My mum just wants me to go to parties and get boozy and pay rent and grow up too fast. She'd probably be delighted if I got hitched and had a baby right now. She's said before she would be happy for me to get married now, and that was before I turned 16. O.o

When is she going to realise I'm not her? That I don't WANT to go to a party every other night? O.o She really is patronising, I'll give you that. And I hate to be hating on my own mother, since she did a good job of bringing me up, but as I get older she gets worse. Seems to be since my step-dad left tbh. Not sure of the connection.

She went to London last weekend with her old gay friend [ironically one of the gays who was living with her when I was born, LOL, she sure shares my fondness for gay people], and they were at a strip club and all sorts of places I don't want to think about my mum visiting. O.o

And I've seen old pictures of my mum. She wasn't exactly wholesome. Wish she'd stop trying to make me like her. {rolleyes}

LOL my mum would kill me if she found out I was saying all this stuff online.  {rolleyes}

Re: What are you thinking right now? - bobert26 - 15-02-2010 12:37 AM

Does anyone know you post here?

Re: What are you thinking right now? - 2qewl4u - 15-02-2010 12:38 AM

(15-02-2010 12:23 AM)@Steven! link Wrote:wow that sucks. My mom just told me that she want's to live with my forever! 0.o
I told her in her dreams & that she was crazy
I told her that it would look wrong id I am 21 years old going to uni and living with my mom
oh yeah, that's a great way to find a girlfriend and cool friends
Most people here don't move out until they get married XD

Re: What are you thinking right now? - serp3821 - 15-02-2010 12:40 AM

LOL, I think she would.

I love my mom and she loves me too its just that I'm an only child and that sucks.
Like I'm not a mommy's boy. I don't want to. I'm just ready to live my life. But I told her, that I am going to grow up but that doesn't mean that I'm going to 4get about her. I just want to live my life. It's not fair for her to do all that with me. I want my freedom just like she wanted hers. And I would hate to tell her that if she lived with me that she would ruin my life because she has worked hard for me. I just tell her that I'm not going to be a baby forever and that I need my space just like she needs hers.

My cousin is a serious Momma's boy. He lives with his girlfriend inside his mom's house (my aunt). I told him off last time in a text that he won't be like he is right now forever; that he is a man and that he needs to grow up. He is going to be 19 this year and he still doesn't have a job and his girlfriend is going to work at a Subway, lmao.

Re: What are you thinking right now? - Cassie - 15-02-2010 12:47 AM

Some of my friends, my mum's seen me post here but she doesn't know the website or anything, she'd never bother to look.
Even so, just imaging her finding out is almost funny.
Saying all this stuff though, makes me really notice how much of a b!tch my mum can be, yet I let her do it. I'm usually the one giving into her, she makes me feel guilty for being mad at her because she brings up the whole 'I was a single mum, I had no help from anyone, no money and I did my best' and then I just feel horrible, horrible, because I know she had it tough. Before I was born all she did was party, then she just had to drop everything. So yeah. She wins everytime.

The worst thing is, I know she doesn't even care if I left. One time I pretended to run away after an argument, when really I was hiding in my cupboard with a torch and a book [LOL, no laughing, it was uncomfortable]. She didn't know I was there, she just started cursing about my running off. Then when I revealed that I hadn't run away, she decided to rip my new clothes up that I'd just bought a day or two before. Proper manic shouting while she did it. That sort of scared me to death. I had expected a sigh of relief, glad I'd not ran off in the night, but nah. I still love her though. She's not perfect, she has some silly ideas, but I still think she's great, even if she does make me want to kill myself sometimes.

I'm talking way too much about myself, LOL, I'm sorry. I should just write a biography. {rolleyes}

Carry on. Tongue

Re: What are you thinking right now? - serp3821 - 15-02-2010 12:50 AM

LOL. it's okay. XD
it's what you think, right?

no ones life is perfect here. we all have troubles. even though we seem okay, we have bad times.

Cassie, I thought u still lived with your dad and mom and lived in a two story house in a nice comfortable place with maybe a sibling or two.. xD

Re: What are you thinking right now? - Cassie - 15-02-2010 12:52 AM

Say what? =P
You know I live with my mum, we've talked about it.
I don't know how many kids my dad has, I only know bout the one. I'm dying to see the other side of my family even though I hate them all. It's bittersweet. I want to know about my other half. I feel like half a person sometimes, when you only know half your history and half your DNA.

Re: What are you thinking right now? - serp3821 - 15-02-2010 12:55 AM

(15-02-2010 12:52 AM)CassieeBethh link Wrote:Say what? =P
You know I live with my mum, we've talked about it.
I don't know how many kids my dad has, I only know bout the one. I'm dying to see the other side of my family even though I hate them all. It's bittersweet. I want to know about my other half. I feel like half a person sometimes, when you only know half your history and half your DNA.

I know what you mean. I don't like the family from my dad's side because they never came to my mom's rescue when my dad left my mom, (not to mention that they never got married but that doesn't bother me at all Smile ). I tell my mom that I hate my dad and she tells me not to because "he is my dad and I need to respect him" and stuff but then I tell her, "what effin respect did we get from him? he left you" But I will NEVER be like this to my children. I want to be a good cool dad that they can always count on. If, let's say God forbid I break up with my wife, I will always remember my kids and they can always look up to me.

Re: What are you thinking right now? - Cassie - 15-02-2010 12:59 AM

I don't understand how my dad can not want to see me or know about me at all. He knows I'm out there but just pretends I'm not real. I know I'm an accident but you can't just pretend I never happened. If I were him I'd want to know everything, everything about my daughter. I don't get it. But so many men are like that.
He doesn't even know what I look like now. He's not curious at all?

Re: What are you thinking right now? - bobert26 - 15-02-2010 12:59 AM

I'm not a big fan of my Dad's family either, but I do occasionally talk to a few of my cousins from that side.