www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008.
What are you thinking right now? - Printable Version

+- www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008. (https://www.simsforums.com)
+-- Forum: The Sims Forums Community (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: What are you thinking right now? (/showthread.php?tid=7360)

Re: What are you thinking right now? - Cassie - 15-02-2010 10:37 PM

Everything is expensive over here. -_-
LOL. Trust me, I know all about immigrants. We have a place in Sheffield that has been adapted by immigrants. It's called Darnall in Sheffield. White people don't live there. Like, not one. All the Asian immigrants just sort of live their together.

I've been to American a couple times, not long enough to truly experience American life though, but I can't imagine myself feeling really comfortable. Just IMO. Like I say, Steven, you could actually be more than comfortable her, but in my mind I just don't see it, it's just my opinion, haha. Who knows, you need to visit here first so you can have some sort of feel of it. =P

Re: What are you thinking right now? - bobert26 - 15-02-2010 10:41 PM

xD Canada has a massive Asian population. More people speak other languages than English or French!

Re: What are you thinking right now? - serp3821 - 15-02-2010 10:42 PM

LOL. LA is the immigrant "hot-spot". East LA and South Central had a white predominant Anglo population until the "white-flight" occurred in the past century Tongue. East LA is like 97%-99% Hispanic. Go there & it feels like Mexico lol.

umm, I know that, I will not feel completely adjusted to the U.K. But I need to go there first and see how it is. But I don't see myself living there tbh. The Asians live east of the city as well. LA is an extremely (maybe too diverse) city.

I need a gate away & Australia answers me call Tongue Big Grin

Re: What are you thinking right now? - Cassie - 15-02-2010 10:48 PM

In London only 57% of people living there are actually English, LOL.
We are absolutely bursting with different cultures these days. Our government is stupid.

And I'm not racist [sometimes I can be depending on the situation, like I'm about to divulge], but it annoys me how when the Asians at school would walk around with their flag held up high, and chant in their language. This is England. Deal with it. [most of them immigrants btw, it' the immigrants I can't stick, although I wish we had less varying races over here, there's not many full British people left tbh].

Some schools aren't even allowed to do Nativity plays anymore because it's against their beliefs and not apart of their culture. O.o
I'm sorry, if you don't like it, then get back to your own country.

Brutal but honest.

Re: What are you thinking right now? - serp3821 - 15-02-2010 10:53 PM

(15-02-2010 10:48 PM)CassieeBethh link Wrote:In London only 57% of people living there are actually English, LOL.
We are absolutely bursting with different cultures these days. Our government is stupid.

And I'm not racist [sometimes I can be depending on the situation, like I'm about to divulge], but it annoys me how when the Asians at school would walk around with their flag held up high, and chant in their language. This is England. Deal with it. [most of them immigrants btw, it' the immigrants I can't stick, although I wish we had less varying races over here, there's not many full British people left tbh].

Some schools aren't even allowed to do Nativity plays anymore because it's against their beliefs and not apart of their culture. O.o
I'm sorry, if you don't like it, then get back to your own country.

Brutal but honest.

I agree. I am not a racist. I am myself half Black. BUT, there is a limit. I like multiculturalism and mixing with other races but sometimes its just too much. The government isn't doing anything to stop this. By 2050, only 46% of the population in the U.S. will be white. I know that times change but it's just not right for other countries coming in and taking over. How would they feel if you bring your costumes to their country? Speak only in English and stuff?

Re: What are you thinking right now? - Earth Mama - 15-02-2010 11:33 PM

Mindmachine... Mindmachine... Mindmachine... mindmachine... mindmachine...

Err, since when did this thread become a debate one? {blink}

Re: What are you thinking right now? - 2qewl4u - 16-02-2010 12:00 AM

I'm thinking about going to bed since I'm so bored.

Re: What are you thinking right now? - gothika - 16-02-2010 04:35 AM

My head hurts.
& bittersweet about no school tomorrow :|

Re: What are you thinking right now? - bobert26 - 16-02-2010 04:50 AM

Excited. =]

Re: What are you thinking right now? - gothika - 16-02-2010 04:52 AM

Hope you have fun tomorrow Robbie ;D
The trip is tomorrow right? XD

My head hurtssss D:<
jfjfh^*&@&$)