www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008.
What are you thinking right now? - Printable Version

+- www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008. (https://www.simsforums.com)
+-- Forum: The Sims Forums Community (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: What are you thinking right now? (/showthread.php?tid=7360)

Re: What are you thinking right now? - serp3821 - 20-02-2010 02:34 AM

I'm VERY picky with food so my friends and family don't usually feed me because of that. And if there was only beans & toast, I'd rather starve. I hate beans lol

Re: What are you thinking right now? - gothika - 20-02-2010 02:37 AM

O:
I LOVE BEANS. especially with chilli :3

I love my vampy picture Big GrinD

Re: What are you thinking right now? - serp3821 - 20-02-2010 04:47 AM

eww, beans? seriously. well I guess we all have our opinions on food then. lol.

why does my voice sound lame (>.<)

Re: What are you thinking right now? - sammizu0 - 20-02-2010 08:29 AM

I feel oh so nerdy today, and its lovely! Im so exited about my new computer and my new sims on the sims 3! At first i missed my old ones, but hey there on the exchange. sweet!  {clap} omg omg omg! I just met a new friend!

Her name is.....i dont know how to spell it. I love playing sims 3 with my friend. oh gosh, ive been practically only playing sims 1 lately. I missed sims 3, oh dear. But i just finished playing it before i got on here.

I feel so nostalgic! Dont mind me, im just gonna go on sims 3 and joyfully welcome new babies to the family!  {clap} {clap} {clap} I kinda miss Bella Goth from sims 1  {glare} i havent played that game in a whole day or so. But the thing is that i can whenever i want!

As long as its not too late at night. la-de-dah! omg, while i was searching for haruhi suzumiya icons, i found a profile picture for someone on twilightsucks.com! How do i change my rank? I dont want to be a newb anymore!!! Like wow, thats just what i needed.

I hope i wake up and find out that was a nightmare.ANYBODY who watches haruhi is way, way too intelligent to be on that stupid website. Can anyone tell me why there is a website deticated to something everyone HATES? why discuss a book you hate? go talk about the things you love, really!

There is nothing more immature and stupid than getting bothered by a stupid inanimate object.

Re: What are you thinking right now? - Majick - 20-02-2010 08:55 AM

I'm Thinking:

Wow ... I am glad I am around tonight there have been a LOT of Spammer threads tonight, I've had to ban 3 of them in the last hour!  x__x whoa.

Re: What are you thinking right now? - Earth Mama - 20-02-2010 11:00 AM

I'm thinking that I like my coffee very much, that I have to take a shower and that my mom made a cake.

Re: What are you thinking right now? - 2qewl4u - 20-02-2010 08:15 PM

I'm very mad.

Re: What are you thinking right now? - Cassie - 20-02-2010 08:22 PM

I'm thinking Harry Hill is a hoot.

Re: What are you thinking right now? - 2qewl4u - 20-02-2010 08:34 PM

I'm thinking I want to get to 14,500

Re: What are you thinking right now? - Majick - 20-02-2010 08:41 PM

I just cleaned up some spam posts.  Why do they have to attack when I'm asleep?  xD

And Ahmed, you're already at 14,502 lol