www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008.
What are you thinking right now? - Printable Version

+- www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008. (https://www.simsforums.com)
+-- Forum: The Sims Forums Community (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: What are you thinking right now? (/showthread.php?tid=7360)

Re: What are you thinking right now? - Cassie - 04-03-2010 10:41 PM

dateline= Wrote:The desire to suffer, be beaten, bound or otherwise humiliated

... or bondage in s3x language.
I think that's what it means.

People are... strange. =P
Whatever floats your boat, like.

Re: What are you thinking right now? - Earth Mama - 04-03-2010 10:46 PM

Every abuse you might have gone through your childhood will leave scars that won't heal easily.

For example, if a child goes through humiliation in their early years their self esteem drops and they will feel unworthy. They feel like all they deserve is to be humiliated. And so, they look for it in any way. Indirectly. It is all buried in their subconsciousness.

And no, people aren't strange. We are just complex.

Re: What are you thinking right now? - serp3821 - 04-03-2010 10:47 PM

humans are a strange complex species in this planet

Re: What are you thinking right now? - 2qewl4u - 04-03-2010 10:48 PM

(04-03-2010 10:17 PM)@Steven! link Wrote:or desired to be abused and humiliated {blink}
You mean sexually?

Re: What are you thinking right now? - Cassie - 04-03-2010 10:50 PM

That's what I assumed, too.

Re: What are you thinking right now? - Munsta - 04-03-2010 10:50 PM

Indeed.

Re: What are you thinking right now? - serp3821 - 04-03-2010 10:51 PM

either way I guess

still all to weird for me.

Re: What are you thinking right now? - Earth Mama - 05-03-2010 01:54 AM

PWN'd by the Mare! {lol}

You guys are bad psychologists! BAD! {rolleyes} When I was 5 I stole a cigarette and a cup of coffee from my mom and I smoke the cig while drinking the coffee. I did not need any more for at least 17 years.

Yeah. I smoked. And drank coffee. When I was 5.

And I started smoking again when I turned 22. I got dead drunk(had more than a half bottle of wine - half bottle and a glass to be more exact) on my 22'nd birthday and I stole my friend's cigarette. I was fooling around, but still... I started smoking again, even though I never enjoyed it. It did not turn into an addiction and I quit easily.

On the other hand, I drink coffee every morning now.

Re: What are you thinking right now? - gothika - 05-03-2010 02:17 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgkS2j2d82k&feature=popt1aus07
O.o
Amazing.

Re: What are you thinking right now? - bobert26 - 05-03-2010 04:04 AM

(05-03-2010 01:54 AM)◊ξαятħ mαmα◊ link Wrote:PWN'd by the Mare! {lol}

You guys are bad psychologists! BAD! {rolleyes} When I was 5 I stole a cigarette and a cup of coffee from my mom and I smoke the cig while drinking the coffee. I did not need any more for at least 17 years.

Yeah. I smoked. And drank coffee. When I was 5.

And I started smoking again when I turned 22. I got dead drunk(had more than a half bottle of wine - half bottle and a glass to be more exact) on my 22'nd birthday and I stole my friend's cigarette. I was fooling around, but still... I started smoking again, even though I never enjoyed it. It did not turn into an addiction and I quit easily.

On the other hand, I drink coffee every morning now.

Haha, naughty girl Big Grin

My friend's started smoking. I think her boyfriend's got her started. I might have to kick his ass. Tongue