www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008.
Help! CC will downlode but won't install! - Printable Version

+- www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008. (https://www.simsforums.com)
+-- Forum: The Sims 3 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General Sims 3 Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Technical Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Thread: Help! CC will downlode but won't install! (/showthread.php?tid=7418)

Help! CC will downlode but won't install! - 0mgitssims4me - 29-12-2009 01:06 AM

,Please can sombody help me. My Cc wont install to the game its from the the sims3.com. IT will download but wont install.

Re: Help! CC will downlode but won't install! - phoebe91 - 31-12-2009 06:41 AM

We need more than just "It won't install". Any error messages? What are you trying to download? Is it from the exchange or store?

Re: Help! CC will downlode but won't install! - the_sims_girl - 31-12-2009 09:20 PM

I have a similar problem after the new game updates  {unsure} I know for the EA store content, but all hairs, which I have downloaded from any other site, have disappeared from my game  {no} I downloaded them again, but the problem persists...

Edit: I found a solution for my problem with the help of this ! Most of my hairs show up in the game, even some of the EA store content Smile