www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008.
Weekly Poll: What's The First Thing You Do When You Wake Up? - Printable Version

+- www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008. (https://www.simsforums.com)
+-- Forum: The Sims Forums Community (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: Weekly Poll: What's The First Thing You Do When You Wake Up? (/showthread.php?tid=7576)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Weekly Poll: What's The First Thing You Do When You Wake Up? - -[gooey kablooey]- - 01-02-2010 10:53 PM

Buenos Dias, Amigos!

It's time for this weeks poll!

So the question is:
What's The First Thing You Do When You Wake Up?

*Personally, during the week, I call my friend because we walk to school together and we like to talk for like
5 minutes to make sure we're not sick or what we're doing that day. It helps us wake up.

During the weekends the first thing I do is go pee. 'nuff said xD

Re: Weekly Poll: What's The First Thing You Do When You Wake Up? - gothika - 01-02-2010 10:59 PM

I usually throw on me clothes. Both weekdays and weekends. Cause I sleep with boyshorts and a tank. XD
Lovely info I know. Haha.

:]
I love the weekly polls Alisha :3

Re: Weekly Poll: What's The First Thing You Do When You Wake Up? - -[gooey kablooey]- - 01-02-2010 11:07 PM

I love them too Smile

This weeks question took a little longer to come up with lol

Re: Weekly Poll: What's The First Thing You Do When You Wake Up? - Cassie - 01-02-2010 11:49 PM

I don't have choice but to look in the mirror since it's bang in my face when I wake up, so it's physically impossible for me to get out of bed without seeing myself. Can't say it's always the best start to the days but there you go. I pee straight after that though. Tongue

Re: Weekly Poll: What's The First Thing You Do When You Wake Up? - Austin - 02-02-2010 03:27 AM

I shower.

Re: Weekly Poll: What's The First Thing You Do When You Wake Up? - bobert26 - 02-02-2010 03:35 AM

I take out my retainer.  Then I shower. Yay.

Re: Weekly Poll: What's The First Thing You Do When You Wake Up? - b-rad - 02-02-2010 04:42 AM

I feel Like P. Diddy.

Re: Weekly Poll: What's The First Thing You Do When You Wake Up? - serp3821 - 02-02-2010 04:42 AM

I brush my teeth. I don't take showers early in the morning when I go to school because there's a chance that I might fall asleep or take a long time to get out of the warm water.

Re: Weekly Poll: What's The First Thing You Do When You Wake Up? - bobert26 - 02-02-2010 05:32 AM

Fall asleep? In the shower? LOL.

Re: Weekly Poll: What's The First Thing You Do When You Wake Up? - saminsim - 02-02-2010 06:45 AM

Haha.
Ermm, I eat breakfast {if I feel like it} & after I usually shower. ;P