Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
TS3:The kids are going to be so CUTE!!!
23-03-2008, 12:03 AM
Post: #1
TS3:The kids are going to be so CUTE!!!
I was just noticing how good the adults look and I was just thinking if the adults look so realistic then the kids will look so cute.Imagine finnaly there will be some cute kids like they are for real!!! ;D
Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2008, 12:23 AM
Post: #2
Re: TS3:The kids are going to be so CUTE!!!
(23-03-2008 12:03 AM)elm1230 link Wrote:I was just noticing how good the adults look and I was just thinking if the adults look so realistic then the kids will look so cute.Imagine finnaly there will be some cute kids like they are for real!!! ;D

just imagine the tots Smile
Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2008, 12:24 AM
Post: #3
Re: TS3:The kids are going to be so CUTE!!!
Aww, thinking of it wants me to see pics even MORE!!! lol

-Paul-

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2008, 12:25 AM
Post: #4
Re: TS3:The kids are going to be so CUTE!!!
Aww, I would consider myself a kid, not a teen. How cute would I be xD
Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2008, 12:43 AM
Post: #5
Re: TS3:The kids are going to be so CUTE!!!
lol aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh i saw a rat mabe there will be cute rat in the game...
Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2008, 01:25 AM
Post: #6
Re: TS3:The kids are going to be so CUTE!!!
Big Grin I'm [b]so[b] happy!!! I can't wait until the kid and teen picture come out (and hopefully preteen!)

( :
Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2008, 01:35 AM
Post: #7
Re: TS3:The kids are going to be so CUTE!!!
the kids will bve pretty cute i reckon as you all have said, lol do u no if they have designed them yet cos they haven't shown any pics

If you've never made any mistakes you've never tried anything newSmile :Smile :O
Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2008, 02:07 AM
Post: #8
Re: TS3:The kids are going to be so CUTE!!!
They aren't going to show any kids pictures until the game is going to released very very VERY soon.

Gradual aging remember? They probably don't want to give away what's that going to look likeĀ  ;D
Quote this message in a reply
25-03-2008, 05:47 AM
Post: #9
Re: TS3:The kids are going to be so CUTE!!!
true true forgot about that lol...

If you've never made any mistakes you've never tried anything newSmile :Smile :O
Quote this message in a reply
25-03-2008, 05:53 AM
Post: #10
Re: TS3:The kids are going to be so CUTE!!!
Aw, can't wait to see them!! Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)